Binary Domain PS3 @ Walmart for $39.96

It may be YMMV, or in-store only (do they even do that?) Anyway, their Web site still lists it for $59.96.

The only reason it sold so little is because no one was willing to drop $60 on it. I love the genre and might pick up, but hell it's like Quantum Theory(love that game btw). Granted Binary Domain is far more polished, but it's not as polished as Vanquish and the whole atmosphere is kind of lame compared to Vanquish and Quantum at least for my tastes.

Demo seemed like Quantum Theory only not abysmal. In fact, it was actually pretty fun.

Still, $40 is too much. Plus the Steam version is right around the corner. This one will be mine but on my terms.

And I just looked online to see if it was in any of my Wal-Marts, my closest store doesn't carry it and a few stores away from me are out of stock which is a bummer.

[quote name='Psychonik']The only reason it sold so little is because no one was willing to drop $60 on it. I love the genre and might pick up, but hell it's like Quantum Theory(love that game btw). Granted Binary Domain is far more polished, but it's not as polished as Vanquish and the whole atmosphere is kind of lame compared to Vanquish and Quantum at least for my tastes.[/QUOTE]

I am at a loss for words right now.
Quantum Theory was so bad that I only finished it to brag to my coworkers in 3rd party relations that I was more hard core than them for putting up with it all the way until the end...

BD is not even in the same league as QT. Even the demo of BD at E3 last year was better than the gold version of QT...

[quote name='nj2481']I am at a loss for words right now.
Quantum Theory was so bad that I only finished it to brag to my coworkers in 3rd party relations that I was more hard core than them for putting up with it all the way until the end...

BD is not even in the same league as QT. Even the demo of BD at E3 last year was better than the gold version of QT...[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more!

bread's done
Back