Bing GOLD RUSH EVENT - DEC 4 - EBAY CURRENTLY AT 15% GO GO GO!

gomikeoh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
http://www.bing.com/community/blogs...ark-your-calendars-a-gold-rush-is-coming.aspx

MARK YO CALENDARS.

From cnet blog about event:

Bing Gold Rush Many people really like Microsoft's Bing cashback program, and with good reason: After buying stuff you were going to buy anyway, you get money back. Three percent here, 10 percent there--it adds up. Starting Black Friday, retailers like AT&T, eBay, Gap, Sears, and Walmart will be raising their cashback rates as high as 35 percent. Microsoft didn't give me any specific details, but if you're planning to shop online, Bing is probably a smart place to start.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-10402387-58.html

[quote name='mrkool899']Anyone know how long the Dell 20% bing cashback will last? I am trying to wait for a coupon to get a psp go with the cashback.[/QUOTE]

The extra cashback ends through December 2nd.

Has anyone had an experience of typing in the wrong email address in the Bing popup? I left out a letter at the end of my email address, and ordered. Hopefully I'll still get my cashback, anyone gone through this experience?

The only reason I found out was because I went to another store and the email address was saved in the window but it was incorrect. I've already emailed Bing about it, hopefully it will still go through.

[quote name='Tubaker']Has anyone recieved there Dell CB yet? Im still waiting for an email .. its been 2 and 1/2 days now[/QUOTE]

Glad I'm not the only one. I bit on one of their little Zino HD PCs that they had up for $199 & have been sweating it since then.

I hadn't done Bing CB with Dell before. Do they usually take this long? Newegg & buy.com are always pretty fast.

[quote name='spideymike']The extra cashback ends through December 2nd.[/QUOTE] yeah the question is does that mean it ends on the 2nd or the 3rd?

[quote name='gomikeoh']Dell cash back posts when the item leaves for shipment.[/QUOTE]

Yesterday I received cashback on an item that isn't scheduled to ship until Dec. 18th. If you're correct, I'll be getting my game much sooner than I expected.

[quote name='Ryukahn']I still haven't gotten the 5% from Best Buy on the PS3 I ordered on Thursday. Wonder what the hold up is.[/QUOTE]

I did get mine from my 6AM EST order, but then Friday I ordered it again w/10% CB and I never got the email. On Sunday night my cousin also ordered a laptop off of the bestbuy site, and we never got a CB email for that either. I don't know what the hold up is for bestbuy either, probably something messed up with the system. At first I thought I must've screwed up CB (first time?? :() but when it didn't go through for the laptop I figured it was BB's or BCB's fault. In any event, I sent in a missing BCB email to bing, we'll see how that goes (sent Sunday, still haven't received a reply). I will be sending another one in about the laptop later this week. Anyone who ordered from BestBuy Friday or later get their bing showing up in their account?

[quote name='TheMedic00']Yesterday I received cashback on an item that isn't scheduled to ship until Dec. 18th. If you're correct, I'll be getting my game much sooner than I expected.[/QUOTE]

Well for me, generally the time frame is right when they ship the item. It doesnt mean its a marker for everyone :).

[quote name='TheMedic00']Yesterday I received cashback on an item that isn't scheduled to ship until Dec. 18th. If you're correct, I'll be getting my game much sooner than I expected.[/QUOTE]

I had a similar experience. Cashback posted within 48 hours of ordering, item won't ship until Dec. 10 or so.

[quote name='gomikeoh']Well for me, generally the time frame is right when they ship the item. It doesnt mean its a marker for everyone :).[/QUOTE]

I wasn't doubting you. I am genuinely hoping you're right and that the game is on the way! :lol:

[quote name='mato45']yeah the question is does that mean it ends on the 2nd or the 3rd?[/QUOTE]

Means that purchases on the 2nd get the special cashback %, purchases on the 3rd do not.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Means that purchases on the 2nd get the special cashback %, purchases on the 3rd do not.[/QUOTE]

I think he was being sarcastic, if not....

well sometimes through means it ends as soon as it becomes said date and other times in continues on said date till the day after. so sometimes it means it ends the 2nd sometimes it means it ends the 3rd.

Im still waiting for my Dell CB, and I cant find a Cashback customer service number .. any have any suggestions?

[quote name='Tubaker']Im still waiting for my Dell CB, and I cant find a Cashback customer service number .. any have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
I'm been going back and forth with CSR for 4 days now. They're claiming they don't have any record of me using them and giving me a big runaround, saying maybe I forgot to use their site and that maybe I had my cookies disabled, both of which are bs since I did other purchases that day with bing without any issues. So far all I've used is email since they don't seem to have a phone number, but I'm trying to move up the chain to get someone else then the reps I'd have so far, as they've all been universally useless.

It does feel like there are quite a few loops to jump through to make it all work properly.

I made 2 purchases last week that qualified for Cashbacks, got my cashback discounts just 3 days after i placed my orders.

But i also followed the guidelines for the Quick Cashback program. (Get your funds back instantly by paying with paypal, instead of waiting for 60 days). But it still says i have 55 days left to request it. Don't know why.:?:

eBay doesn't appear to be at 15%, just the same old 8%.

I did a order through bing with walmart and haven't received any kind of confirmation in my bing account. Sent a message through their trouble system. Replied to their email with a copy of the receipt. Have not heard back from them. Seems like others are having issues too.

i recently bought a ps3 bundle from walmart and i got the bing cashback.
I was surprised cause i thought it was never going to come.
got 50ish dollars back from a 360ish price bundle.

[quote name='cRodz']i recently bought a ps3 bundle from walmart and i got the bing cashback.
I was surprised cause i thought it was never going to come.
got 50ish dollars back from a 360ish price bundle.[/QUOTE]

Me neither, but after jumping through a few hoops with Bing, I got the 44.85 pending, after they messed up and gave me 45.00, so I had to email them again and fix it (Because I'm a goody two shoes, and because I didn't want any problems in 2 months when I'm able to cash it).

So, that gives hope for whoever else is afraid of not getting it, hopefully cust service will help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
So how does bing on eBay work? For example, would it be 15%/8% off my final auction price for anything? Even say, works of art, rare stamps, gold coins, CGC graded comics, etc.?

For Ebay, it's 15% off the auction price not including shipping, taxes, etc. But it has to be a Buy It Now auction.

I just ordered a 120gb Xbox 360 HD yesterday and only got 8%... oh well.

nice, got 15% on a gift for the gf, new copy of 2 disc version of beauty and the beast, cashback paid for the shipping. all these deals have cleaned out my bank account, its getting expensive to be a CAG

[quote name='azngtlman']For Ebay, it's 15% off the auction price not including shipping, taxes, etc. But it has to be a Buy It Now auction.

I just ordered a 120gb Xbox 360 HD yesterday and only got 8%... oh well.[/QUOTE]

im shopping around for a 120gb. I haven't found a solid deal yet :bomb:

How much did you get it for?

[quote name='Japakneez']im shopping around for a 120gb. I haven't found a solid deal yet :bomb:

How much did you get it for?[/QUOTE]

I got a 250 GB 7200 RPM for $75, but I dumped it in my old housing and removed the 120 GB, which is always an option.

So, can anyone explain to me if I use PayPal and purchase a Buy-It-Now auction on eBay w/ the 15% Bing CB offer, when will the transaction post/when will I be able to claim the CB back into my PayPal account?

Within 2 days? Or... 60 like it's showing me for my NewEgg order placed last week...

I wanna get a iTouch for 15% off.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']So, can anyone explain to me if I use PayPal and purchase a Buy-It-Now auction on eBay w/ the 15% Bing CB offer, when will the transaction post/when will I be able to claim the CB back into my PayPal account?

Within 2 days? Or... 60 like it's showing me for my NewEgg order placed last week...

I wanna get a iTouch for 15% off.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's 60 days. Sometimes, it's instant. On my last eBay purchase, it was instant.

What decides whether it's instant or 60 days? I just bought something and so far it's showing the 60 days (well, 59 days). I signed up for the instant program too...

There is no way to know if it will be instant or 60 days on ebay (this has been debated since early last year).

I can tell you, if you have already used CB on ebay, waited 60 days and received your fist CB, and under your account settings it says you are signed up for 'quick cashback', then you will probably receive instant CB on your next ebay purchase.

Usually your first ebay CB is 60 days.

damn this sucks. I just ordered an $820 laptop last week with 10% cashback off ebay. 15% wouldve saved me an extra 40 bucks!!.... I wish bing would've had some price match/cash back guarantee..lol

So I'm a newb. How do I get the Cash back for a BIN E-bay auction? I have been wanting a Xbox 360 250gb HDD. But when I search on bing I can't seem to find anywhere where it says cash back or I somehow get all Euro prices.

[quote name='zohar']I can only find 8% :( Oh well, good enough.[/QUOTE]

8% is the "standard" discount for eBay -- it's been in place for a long time. So don't settle for that unless you have a pressing purchase to make!

[quote name='Vulcan2422']So I'm a newb. How do I get the Cash back for a BIN E-bay auction? I have been wanting a Xbox 360 250gb HDD. But when I search on bing I can't seem to find anywhere where it says cash back or I somehow get all Euro prices.[/QUOTE]

Search "Nintendo Wii" on Bing.com, then click the very top link to Ebay. Once you get there on the top of the page you should see a Microsoft cashback symbol with a 15% on it. Now search whatever you are looking for on this ebay page, then filter your search with "Price + Shipping lowest first" & "Buy It Now Only", and voila!

Hope that helped. :)

[quote name='candymaker789']Search "Nintendo Wii" on Bing.com, then click the very top link to Ebay. Once you get there on the top of the page you should see a Microsoft cashback symbol with a 15% on it. Now search whatever you are looking for on this ebay page, then filter your search with "Price + Shipping lowest first" & "Buy It Now Only", and voila!

Hope that helped. :)[/QUOTE]

It did, thanks for that! Gonna get me one of those 250 GB HDD. The 20 GB just isn't cutting it anymore for all the DLC and Arcade games and Installs.

bread's done
Back