Bing Rewards Xbox points are FUBAR

I logged into Bing and got a nasty little surprise. No, not a banning or another Captcha. The former didn't happen and the latter is NOT a surprise. The $5 Dominos gift cards, my main reason for doing this, is getting pulled on the 20th. Thanks Bing, you bastards.
They picked the perfect time to do this. After $5.99 large week plus the free pan I got from the MLB No Hitter promo, I don't want to look at Dominos for a while.

Lost 2 of my 3 accounts a few weeks ago, setup 3 more and have enough to redeem a $5 gc but I keep getting an email saying they had to cancel my order, has this happened to anyone else, guess I'll try again tomorrow.  I just verified my phone number, I did run out of number so I had to used old ones but don't know if it's the system or my accounts?

Lost 2 of my 3 accounts a few weeks ago, setup 3 more and have enough to redeem a $5 gc but I keep getting an email saying they had to cancel my order, has this happened to anyone else, guess I'll try again tomorrow. I just verified my phone number, I did run out of number so I had to used old ones but don't know if it's the system or my accounts?
yea its going keep saying that till they close that account

from 2-3 days im unable to access rewards page using proxy of hola extension in chrome. for 3 months it was working fine recently it started showing message bing rewards is not available in your country. any1 else facing same problem?

I used to laugh at you guys. I always thought it was funny. Especially now when the floodgates have been opened. I always thought to myself. "You guys should have checked yourselves..." Until I got hit with it today. A banning. Lost the first account I made this set. Nearly 2000 lifetime credits. No big loss. It was only just that one account. My other three are fine. And I cashed out a few days ago so it had less than 100 credits. But this was a bastion of an account. None of the others ever made it even close to 2000 lifetime credits. So... that happened.

I used to laugh at you guys. I always thought it was funny. Especially now when the floodgates have been opened. I always thought to myself. "You guys should have checked yourselves..." Until I got hit with it today. A banning. Lost the first account I made this set. Nearly 2000 lifetime credits. No big loss. It was only just that one account. My other three are fine. And I cashed out a few days ago so it had less than 100 credits. But this was a bastion of an account. None of the others ever made it even close to 2000 lifetime credits. So... that happened.
Don't feel too bad... I had a account get banned about 2 months ago that had near 14,000 lifetime points lol banning is just a thing that happens with bing. (Not saying you are) but ive never understood why people get all pissed when a account gets banned though, most of us use bots or just type random shit real quick so it only takes a few minutes out of your time each day.... Not like getting banned from swagbucks or one of the other rewards sites where you actually have to do survays and such

I've had my main account for over 4 years now and did the daily searches nearly every single day. My other 4 accounts were newer, but still over 2 years old.

All 5 got banned today. A couple of them were only one day of searches away from cashing out, as well. Bummer!!

This is the first time I've had an account banned, so that sucks. Not the end of the world, but it was awfully nice getting the ~$50 per month in Amazon credit. Ah well... so it goes. 

Just lost the second of the four accounts. This one also just got cashed out recently, so it's still fine. But Bing has some serious issues to be pulling this crap.

Don't feel too bad... I had a account get banned about 2 months ago that had near 14,000 lifetime points lol banning is just a thing that happens with bing. (Not saying you are) but ive never understood why people get all pissed when a account gets banned though, most of us use bots or just type random shit real quick so it only takes a few minutes out of your time each day.... Not like getting banned from swagbucks or one of the other rewards sites where you actually have to do survays and such
I know exactly what you mean. This is my 5th set of accounts. I'm just glad I cashed out on the banned accounts and hope that the one that still has a good handful of points doesn't get banned until I can cash it out too.

Welp, that's it. Last two just got banned when I checked today. Didn't get to cash out before the big one got banned. On the plus site, it got banned before I had to do the phone verification for the Hotmail account. That's something at least.

Had one of my two accounts finally banned. Been getting hit with captchas every other day for the last few weeks and it finally got nailed. Funny thing how it was my legit account, not my secondary. Going to make another one for now, but if this happens again, may start using instagc.com and try my luck with them.
That's tough luck. This is a bit off topic, but I think you are absolutely gorgeous.

Well, just had my second account banned. Since my new account has only been around for a week and I'm getting hit with captchas on that account as well, probably going to stop with Bing, at least for now. Doesn't seem worth the hassle if I'm just going to lose that account later this month as well.

well my 1 and only account got hit with captha yesterday, it only has 50-60pts so i suppose its the end of my bing adventure

Well, just had my second account banned. Since my new account has only been around for a week and I'm getting hit with captchas on that account as well, probably going to stop with Bing, at least for now. Doesn't seem worth the hassle if I'm just going to lose that account later this month as well.
I'm in the same boat. Had all of my accounts shut down after using them for over 2 years. I created 2 new ones, and they are getting hit with the verification screen already. Oh well. I had a good run.

You mentioned before that you were thinking of trying out InstantGC... have you done that, and if so, how has it gone? I can't really find much in the terms of reviews out there for the site, but it looks decent.

my account got hit too.  sometime last month I started trying to get points again after not bothering for months.  I also searched on my phone to get extra points.  I opened a support ticket, and got a bs email about how the searches were automated or bots etc.  I only use bing at work and on my phone right after finishing up on the work pc. I might have had enough for $5 amazon.

I had an old account that got banned a few years back when there were 100 msp codes.  I doubt that had an effect.

I don't really see the point in Bing banning accounts. I mean they set the limit and still get the searches so why ban accounts? Now they're just gonna have a lot less searches each month.

I don't really see the point in Bing banning accounts. I mean they set the limit and still get the searches so why ban accounts? Now they're just gonna have a lot less searches each month.
I wonder if we will see a reversal when the monthly searches take a nosedive. I had three accounts banned.

Yeah, I just lost my one and only rewards account. Should have cashed out when I had the chance. Had around 400-500 points. Ah well. Just not worth the effort.

Has anyone here used their points to redeem starbucks gift cards?

Anyone know if they are redeemable codes like amazon uses or do they actually ship you a card.

hmm my printer is on the fritz. i should be able to save the image of the coupon and bring it on my phone for them to scan in store right? if so ill go ahead and redeem for one :3

hmm my printer is on the fritz. i should be able to save the image of the coupon and bring it on my phone for them to scan in store right? if so ill go ahead and redeem for one :3
You should just download the starbucks app and add the giftcard to your account so they can scan it in store. Makes it super easy.

I got an email from Bing Rewards on August 27 on my 1 Bing Rewards account.  It had a code for a free personalized 11 oz mug from Shutterfly.

That's just a heads up.  I still had to pay $7.50 in S&H.  If anyone got the email and will not be using their code, I would gladly take it and put the code to use instead of letting it go to waste.

I got an email from Bing Rewards on August 27 on my 1 Bing Rewards account. It had a code for a free personalized 11 oz mug from Shutterfly.

That's just a heads up. I still had to pay $7.50 in S&H. If anyone got the email and will not be using their code, I would gladly take it and put the code to use instead of letting it go to waste.
I just PM'ed you the code I received. Hope it goes to good use!

got this email from bing...Order any large pizza at papajohns.com, and get 40% off.
USe Promo code BING40
Good until 9/6.

Papa johns has constant promotions for local sports teams winning that give 50&. Can't justify any discount less than that.

I got an email from Bing Rewards on August 27 on my 1 Bing Rewards account. It had a code for a free personalized 11 oz mug from Shutterfly.

That's just a heads up. I still had to pay $7.50 in S&H. If anyone got the email and will not be using their code, I would gladly take it and put the code to use instead of letting it go to waste.
PM'd you my code. Enjoy :)

I don't know if anyone used it, but I dropped mine in the random code drop thread a while back.

[quote name="superhippy1986" post="12904788" timestamp="1441474292"]I had three accounts till my girlfriend discovered how much amazon credit I have and took the account in her name back....[/quote]
Greed I tell ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lost three accounts recently, oddly after I cashed them out. Orders went thru for amazon, then next day, banned.

Gonna give it up for a while :)

I had 5 acct's banned last year.  I recently made a few more acct's a month ago.  I got my reward on 1, when I tried redeeming on the other it says "Oops. Your account is being reviewed and orders can't be completed during this time. Please try again in 24 hours."

I've tried redeeming for the past couple days and have gotten that message each time.  Has anyone gone through this?  Am I basically screwed or is there still hope?

Don't you have to link your bing accounts to amazon now? They don't give you a transferrable code to use anymore for amazon do they?
From what I understand, you still get a code; it's just that the process of adding the code to your account is automated now. If you want to give/trade your gift card to someone else, you can just share the link given to you by email to the person you're giving it to.

Would you be able to still do this if you have 2 bing accounts? My amazon account is linked to my main one but i have another account with some points on it.

Don't you have to link your bing accounts to amazon now? They don't give you a transferrable code to use anymore for amazon do they?
You do not have to apply the code to your account. Just follow the link in your email to "apply to account". Once there you will see a box "enter claim code" and your code is in there. Just copy it and dont apply. You could also do as crunchberries said and just forward the email to someone.

*still willing to trade for a gamestop card if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading some of the last several posts I decided to cash out my 5 accounts (no bots) which all had a decent chunk of Amazon credit available.  Might try for one more round of $5 credits but think I'm about done with the program if they're closing accounts.

After reading some of the last several posts I decided to cash out my 5 accounts (no bots) which all had a decent chunk of Amazon credit available. Might try for one more round of $5 credits but think I'm about done with the program if they're closing accounts.

I wouldn't worry a ton as bing has gone on banning rampages a bunch before... Its just one of those things that happen

I had sworn off bing forever. But I decided to create another account with my work email and phone number after I saw I had 150 ghost credits on my work computer since bing is the default search engine. I am gonna press forward and just do legit searches. Wish me luck!!

I was finally shut down after years of reading stories about Bing closes accounts. Three accounts for over three years now without issue until earlier today. I had a good run.

Is there anyone around who can help me out with a US phone verification for Bing rewards? I'm trying to complete an order, but it needs a US number to verify (to send a 6-digit code to). :(

bread's done
Back