Bionic Commando GS price drop 7/8 to $19.99

twstd4lfe

CAGiversary!
Just got a heads-up BC is dropping to $19.99 tomorrow at Gamestop, not sure if its temporary or not but it comes from a reliable source

[quote name='hollowfreak']You had better be right! :lol: ... any word one which systems?[/QUOTE]

i doubt my friend would pull a fast one on me like that :D ....i assume both versions will get the drop, i`m waiting to hear if the used price drops as well

Wow great news, I guess I will save my money until then. What system is best for this game? Are the achievements/trophies easy?

[quote name='lokizz']damn that was quick. its their own fault really damn near no advertising for it either.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is really quick, but the demo was pretty terrible. They did themselves a disservice with a multiplayer only demo.

Either way, I may have to get this tomorrow! Thanks, OP!

It's not a surprise it dropped so drastically after the May NPD numbers were released. I'm guessing this is a last ditch effort by GameStop to move stock.

I don't know if I believe this. A $40 price drop so soon after release? I could believe $40 or maybe even $30, but $20? That sounds way too good to be true.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I don't know if I believe this. A $40 price drop so soon after release? I could believe $40 or maybe even $30, but $20? That sounds way too good to be true.[/QUOTE]

Well it is since I'm not the only source with it so enjoy! :D

[quote name='twstd4lfe']Just got a heads-up BC is dropping to $19.99 tomorrow at Gamestop, not sure if its temporary or not but it comes from a reliable source[/QUOTE]

twstdlife has been here since 05. I tend to think that even if he's wrong, he believes he has good info and that's certainly enough for me to be cautiously optimistic.

Its true, they are having a balls out sale, really the whole month of July. I was told by a "reliable source" also a few weeks ago. Even the employee's didn't know what exactly, but they seemed pretty excited. Think B2G1F+Music Games 50% off+New Games@ $20 throughout July. It's gonna be like the "Gameday Sale" but with less crap and newer stuff.

I can confirm it. This should be in the deals section. Check my GS penny guide drop info for my credibility. Used price is not going down though.

[quote name='rumblebear']The dreadlocks did this game in. What the heck was Capcom thinking?[/QUOTE]

QFT! Thankfully I own Rearmed, so I can switch characters... ;)

[quote name='UjnHunter']QFT! Thankfully I own Rearmed, so I can switch characters... ;)[/QUOTE]
Hate to break it to you, but Rearmed's costume is worse.

I really hated this game... not because it was bad but because it wasn't good, but wasn't bad enough to make me stop. I played through the entire game expecting to find the "good levels" and the entire thing was a disappointing wreck.

[quote name='RollingSkull']I really hated this game... not because it was bad but because it wasn't good, but wasn't bad enough to make me stop. I played through the entire game expecting to find the "good levels" and the entire thing was a disappointing wreck.[/QUOTE]Yeah, a lot of the reviews for this game seem to express exactly this sentiment. Not a terrible game per se, just "not good" enough to be perpetually frustrating. This went from being one of my most anticipated games of the year to one where even a drop to $20 isn't enough to tempt me.

I was just about to pull the trigger on this game but I changed my mind... if it's 20 now It'll be 10 tomorrow.

bread's done
Back