Bionic Commando Rearmed

Gooney Gu Gu

CAGiversary!
I am having the damnedest time deciding which version to buy, so I wanted to hear your opinions on platform preference and reasons why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox 360. Achievements are kinda fun to chase, and it's cheaper, thanks to point card sales and such. The fact that this is a Capcom game worries me about the odd number achievement points though.(like 1942 and Commando had)

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Is this about the XBLA or Retail game?[/quote]

I'm refferring to the downloadable game for XBLA and PSN, but since you brought it up, that is another thing to consider. Apparently the full 3D retail title will have some connectivity with the download game I guess I should also consider which platform I would like to play that on as well while making this decision.

360 if I get it, no PS3. Don't need any more games for a bit (playing GTAIV and SCIV and have Oblivion on the shelf untouched) so definitely won't buy it right away.

[quote name='Gooney Gu Gu']Are you going to be able to transfer the game to PSP too?[/quote]

From what I've heard, yes.

But seriously no Co-op online!?

[quote name='Rodimus']From what I've heard, yes.

But seriously no Co-op online!?[/quote]

game is completely offline only

[quote name='Nelo Ice']game is completely offline only[/quote]

I always assumed it would be online. I'll still buy it but this really puts a dent in my co-op fun. RATS

Both.

PS3 for remote play, 360 for achievements and because I play it more often and it comes out a day sooner.

I'm gamesharing the PS3 version. I probably would buy it even if I didn't, though.

Trophies are stupid. And remote play is laggy and unreliable, even if you're in the same room as your PS3, so an action game with very precise timing for swinging and releasing should be plenty frustrating on it. I can barely even play Pixeljunk Monsters with remote play..

Last edited:
bread's done
Back