BioShock 2 - $24.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='bdavid81']Almost low enough to make me buy it... not quite sure.[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd wait a bit. I've heard a rumor that somewhere near Christmas 2016 they'll pay you 5 bucks to get it off their shelves.

[quote name='publicsd']If I were you, I'd wait a bit. I've heard a rumor that somewhere near Christmas 2016 they'll pay you 5 bucks to get it off their shelves.[/QUOTE]

Very funny. But something tells me there will be no more retail games by then... :cry:

[quote name='eataburger']Very funny. But something tells me there will be no more retail games by then... :cry:[/QUOTE]

You may be right. Although I strongly believe that unwrapping a brand new game is something you must experience once in a while: handling the case in-store, unwrapping it at home, the smell of plastic, the first time you insert th disc in the drive, waiting to see if PSN will ask you to do a 15 minutes update before you can play...

I brings back memories of the time I was buying NES games at Miracle Mart, an eternity ago.

I'm getting sentimental. Better get my pills.

Game developers are cleaning up on the LE/CE's, there's no way they'd let those go the way of the dodo...at least I hope not. In the next 4 months I'll probably be getting Halo: Reach Legendary Edition, Fallout: New Vegas CE, GT5 CE, and the WoW CE (I don't even play WoW, but I love the WoW universe heh)

[quote name='publicsd']You may be right. Although I strongly believe that unwrapping a brand new game is something you must experience once in a while: handling the case in-store, unwrapping it at home, the smell of plastic, the first time you insert th disc in the drive, waiting to see if PSN will ask you to do a 15 minutes update before you can play...[/QUOTE]
Your post just gave me a little wood.

Bioshock 2 is 19.99 used at Rogers.. so it qualifies as part of the "pick 3 19.99 titles for 24.99" sale.

But, only the Ps3 version was 19.99... the 360 version for some reason was 24.99 so it wouldn't count.

I got Bioshock 2, Red Faction Guerilla (both on Ps3) and the Conduit for Wii all for 25 bucks and tax.

bread's done
Back