Bioshock 2 (360) $10.99 shipped at Newegg

May pick it up...grrr not sure. It's $10 used at BBV too and they still have two complete ones left. I'd like to get it to play the Minerva's (?) Den DLC since I already beat the main game.

This is similar to the deal I just found for my sister at Gohastings. It was used but they're aren't any scratches, and she picked up Splinter cell conviction for 20. That's definitely a good price.

[quote name='eXciter1']Amazing game, still worth $60.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Not sure how this game became underrated after all of the praise heaped on the first one but I had just as much fun with it.

I feel obligated to post in every BioShock 2 deal thread that the game is amazing, easily just as good (I would personally say much better) than its predecessor, and the bad rap it gets is completely unfounded.

it's just not the same... and protecting those little sisters throughout the entire game gets so annoying. it's decent, but no, it's not near as good as the first.

Damn it. I hate new egg and their stock system. Online shows it's in stock, but I got the email saying it's out of stock. This is the 3rd time this has happened to me on a order from them.

EDIT: Back in stock and ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a really good deal, but I couldn't get into the Bioshock games for some reason. I'm going to have to pass on this one.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Seems like a really good deal, but I couldn't get into the Bioshock games for some reason. I'm going to have to pass on this one.[/QUOTE]

I wasnt a big fan of the first myself, but it wasnt bad. I was thinking of getting border lands for the ps3 but after playing it a few months back on the 360 I passed. I have been curious about the Bioshock 2 and for $11 why not.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']I feel obligated to post in every BioShock 2 deal thread that the game is amazing, easily just as good (I would personally say much better) than its predecessor, and the bad rap it gets is completely unfounded.[/QUOTE]

100 percent Agree!!!!

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']it's just not the same... and protecting those little sisters throughout the entire game gets so annoying. it's decent, but no, it's not near as good as the first.[/QUOTE]

I agree. The multiplayer sucked as well, they should have used that time and money making single player dlc or another game.

[quote name='pholly']I agree. The multiplayer sucked as well, they should have used that time and money making single player dlc or another game.[/QUOTE]

I'll second his 2nd! Loved the 1st one like crazy and really liked the 2nd one but sold it right after I beat it so at $11, I wouldn't mind getting it again to play all of the DLC i missed. Solid price!

[quote name='trig']in for ps3. thanks op.

Is it ok to play bioshock 2 before bioshock 1?[/QUOTE]

2 isn't a continuation of 1's story, but I'd recommend playing 1 first. In 1 the game explains to you why Rapture is the way that it is and eases you into the world. 2 sort of just throws you in and expects you to know everything. There are some references to the original through all of 2, though, especially in the audiobooks you find through the game.

[quote name='trig']Is it ok to play bioshock 2 before bioshock 1?[/QUOTE]
The stories don't directly relate to each other except for being part of the Rapture setting. It might be weird to play 1 first just because of some of the retcons 2 made to the backstory (mainly creating the Sofia Lamb character and making her a major player in Rapture despite never being mentioned in BioShock 1).

bread's done
Back