Bioshock 2 (360 only) $20 @ Newegg

Awesome! Just sold one of my PS2 games on eBay last night so I actually had money in my Paypal account for once.

Thanks, OP!

It's also $20 for anybody that has the $20 off coupon in the Best Buy @Gamer magazine.
The coupon works on either the 360 or PS3 version..

its crazy how fast the prices for these games are dropping. I don't know if this is to combat used games sales but its working. I hardly ever buy a new released title now. I bought one! wish it was for the ps3 instead.

Are there any deals on the original Bioshock for the 360? I still need to get a birthday present for a friend of mine and that's one of the things he asked for. Best I've seen is $14.99 preowned at Gamestop, but the local one didn't have a copy.

[quote name='TheLongshot']Are there any deals on the original Bioshock for the 360? I still need to get a birthday present for a friend of mine and that's one of the things he asked for. Best I've seen is $14.99 preowned at Gamestop, but the local one didn't have a copy.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking too. I see the 2nd dropping fast, but I still need to pick up a copy of the first.

With the mega-hits like this and the size of my backlog, I've learned to wait until they hit $20 regular price and pick them up in B2G1 sales, preferably from amazon, where I always struggle to find a 3rd game. Can't even bring myself to think $20 is a deal anymore.

[quote name='scottman']With the mega-hits like this and the size of my backlog, I've learned to wait until they hit $20 regular price and pick them up in B2G1 sales, preferably from amazon, where I always struggle to find a 3rd game. Can't even bring myself to think $20 is a deal anymore.[/QUOTE]

Sadly you are correct. I've had Bioshock sealed for probably 2 years now. My backlog is crazy. By the time I would get to Bioshock 2 it would be less than $20 anyway. Was going to order, but I don't need this game.

[quote name='Hardware']Sadly you are correct. I've had Bioshock sealed for probably 2 years now. My backlog is crazy. By the time I would get to Bioshock 2 it would be less than $20 anyway. Was going to order, but I don't need this game.[/QUOTE]
I thought I was the only one with this problem! Bought WET for $9.99 at Sears when I had about 6 other games to play still.

OT: Got Bioshock 2 regular edition at launch. Was looking to pick it up again after I traded it to Gamestop during some promotion and got $32 for it. Backlog is calling though.

Great time for anyone to pick this up who already hasn't since there is new DLC coming next week (august 3rd.) I love this games multiplayer. The singleplayer is a bit linear compared to the original, but I LOVE bioshock.

Good find! Too bad for me last 3 weeks Gamestop's been eating up my game fund with the recent sales. Hope the price and stock stay available for a couple weeks, if not my loss.

[quote name='mindatlarge']Thanks op, snagged a copy, now if only Bayonetta and MW2 would drop to $19.99 I'd have all I need for this year.[/QUOTE]
I'm with you on that, there needs to be a $19.99 sale on Bayonetta for the 360 :D

Nice deal for a newer game, but if you are willing to get it used, Gamefly has it for $15.99 for Xbox360 and $16.99 for PS3.

I just finished the single player and loved it, the multi player is suprisingly fun. Defeinitely worth $20

[quote name='Hardware']Sadly you are correct. I've had Bioshock sealed for probably 2 years now. My backlog is crazy. By the time I would get to Bioshock 2 it would be less than $20 anyway. Was going to order, but I don't need this game.[/QUOTE]

Haha ya I used to get ps2 and 360 game lots on ebay all the time and I still have games that I haven't touched up to 5 years later.

Good thing it's available for $39.99 with a $20 off coupon at Best Buy, thanks for pointing that out, I'll stop there on my way home from work Friday (Best Buy really is literally on my way home from work when I'm at my company's home office). I have some money remaining on a BB gift card

bread's done
Back