Bioshock 2 $9.99 HMV

Thanks, eh.

Had to go Christmas shopping with the wife so I checked Cheapass first. I bought one. I never played bioshock so we'll see how it is. It must be at least worth ten bucks though. :p

Oh, and the HMV in Devonshire in Windsor had a bunch of copies for both systems.

i'll have to see if I can price match at Futureshop as well.. so when you price match do you buy first and take to cust service or do your PM at the cashier.

My only experience PMing at BB I did it at the cashier and they only PMd 100% apparently to do 110% they do that on post purchases.

[quote name='Wolfkin']i'll have to see if I can price match at Futureshop as well.. so when you price match do you buy first and take to cust service or do your PM at the cashier.

My only experience PMing at BB I did it at the cashier and they only PMd 100% apparently to do 110% they do that on post purchases.[/QUOTE]

When I have PM'd in the past, the cashier usually does it. Sometimes they will give you 10% of the difference, and sometimes they won't ... depends on who is working.

I also noticed these games for $9.99 at my local HMV:

Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Golden Axe
Superman Returns
Face Breaker
Leisure Suit Larry

far as I could tell on the futureshop website there are no BioShock2s in Toronto. But I did get it from BestBuy for $7.99

Man were there some cheap PS2 games. I picked up another copy of SingStar Legends because it was less than $2. There's a copy of SingStar Country+Mics for

bread's done
Back