Bioshock 2 four pack on Steam

I might be up for it, but I'd need to be sure the game ran well on my PC first. If only there was a demo...

for $33.75 i would like to put my name in as well. If need be i could also help setup a four pack. people would probably just have to paypal the money to whomever is setting it up i assume? never been in on a four pack but for this game i'd be willing to get in on it at that price (considering retail price for the PC version is $60). lemme know! :)

I'm down for a 4-pack for Bioshock 2 PC. It's a few bucks over what the game's price will be in 2 years, :D I love Steam's 4-packs.

[quote name='Firestorm']Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I bought it as soon as I got home.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean you bought the 4 pack?

I had pre-ordered the PC version of the Limited Edition so I would rather get this Steam version for the PC at this price and probably change my L.E. pre-order to the 360. Despite the price, the L.E. looks pretty sweet. I'm really surprised though that the game is only a few weeks away and still no demo to entice people to buy.

Yech... I might not buy this at all, game needs Games For Windows LIVE for saving games, achievements, etc. It also installs SecuROM on top of everything. This is also the fact when you buy this over Steam.

Someone just lost a day-1 sale. I won't be playing this one.

the horror! GFWL is part of the game install (just like gta4, fuel, dirt2, lostplanet, residentevil5, streetfighter4, redfactionguerrilla, etc, etc, etc)
you can have an offline GFWL profile to save games, online one is just for achievements & actually playing online

securom is the only thing 'wrong', but only when it's on top of steam

I may have a friend who is interested in splitting a 4 pack with myself, so are there any 2 people out there who want to go in on a 4pack? Let me know.

[quote name='kathos']Yech... I might not buy this at all, game needs Games For Windows LIVE for saving games, achievements, etc. It also installs SecuROM on top of everything. This is also the fact when you buy this over Steam.

Someone just lost a day-1 sale. I won't be playing this one.[/QUOTE]

All that stuff is just the facts of PC gaming now a days.

What I hate about steam deals is they make me spend money on games that I was planning to pick up later on sale.

[quote name='cdietschrun']I do have a second person so I just need 2 people. Anyone?[/QUOTE]

I'm in, send me a pm with the details.

[quote name='CrushEm']Does that mean you bought the 4 pack?

I had pre-ordered the PC version of the Limited Edition so I would rather get this Steam version for the PC at this price and probably change my L.E. pre-order to the 360. Despite the price, the L.E. looks pretty sweet. I'm really surprised though that the game is only a few weeks away and still no demo to entice people to buy.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I bought the four pack and sent it to my friends.

Think of Fort Frolic in Bioshock as your demo. The creative designer for Bioshock 2 was the lead designer on Fort Frolic.

[quote name='Jucifer']I'm in, send me a pm with the details.[/QUOTE]

Pack is bought, PMed you, and thanks to others who showed interest!

[quote name='Firestorm']Yeah, I bought the four pack and sent it to my friends.

Think of Fort Frolic in Bioshock as your demo. The creative designer for Bioshock 2 was the lead designer on Fort Frolic.[/QUOTE]

He also did Thief: Deadly Shadows' Shalebridge Cradle area, which is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever experienced in a video game. Good pedigree on this!

[quote name='bi-gE']All that stuff is just the facts of PC gaming now a days.

What I hate about steam deals is they make me spend money on games that I was planning to pick up later on sale.[/QUOTE]

I'm a Steam gamer for PC stuff, I HATE having another fucking GUI on TOP of the Godamned Steam one. So this means I'll have to deal with two stupid ass overlays.

Any spots left on any 4-packs? I'm down (sadly) so someone send PM me details.

Grrrrr I hate double GUI overlays! But the game will be so amazing and I don't want to wait two years until it goes down to $29.99 on the PS3 :(.

I might be able to get in on this. Won't be able to pay until Friday (need to toss some cash into my bank account)

PM me if you're willing to wait. :)

Edit:

Damn it, I always forget to check the category when searching. I saw this in Steam, but didn't notice this thread was in the Canada forum.

Erm, I'm guess it doesn't work with US Steam users...

I love GFWL because it lets me stay connected to my Live and Steam friends at once =) Not to mention it stays on both my Steam and Live games list + gives me my Live achievements. Of course my ideal is one profile shared between my 360 / PC / PS3 / Wii / DS / PSP / iPhone, but I don't see that happening unless everyone starts using one open API like Facebook.

I'm also in if there are enough of us to start another 4 pack. PM me

I already have Bioshock 1 on Steam, so if someone wants that they can have it for, let's say $6.

I think that's four of us, if there aren't any other groups needing people, we can arrange our own by PM =)

I'm still in as well. I'm ready to send the $33.75 to whoever wants to buy the 4 pack, otherwise I guess I can set it up. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if no one sets one up by the time I get home tonight I think I will just purchase the 4pack and ask for 35$ via paypal to cover fee's since there is only 1day left before the 10% discount goes away.

We have a group of 3 going in on a 4-pack later today, PM me for the last slot!

Edit: Found the fourth.

[quote name='Filipp2442']Yeah if no one sets one up by the time I get home tonight I think I will just purchase the 4pack and ask for 35$ via paypal to cover fee's since there is only 1day left before the 10% discount goes away.[/QUOTE]
Count me in please! :)

edit -- might be in a group.

If anyone still needs in a group, we need 1 more. PM me ASAP.

Edit: Thanks guys, I'm leaving feedback for everyone who got into our 4 pack.

I can set-up the 4-pack before the midnight deadline tonight. i only have like ~$64 in my paypal account though so i would need the emails/$ from ppl before purchasing at midnight. As soon as I get 3 email PMs and money transfers I'll purchase right away.

Let me know guys I'm soo down to get this game!

I'll be by my PC all night so ya

EDIT: Also if someone needs another PM me ASAP my paypal is ready to go

bread's done
Back