Bioshock 2 + Free Bioshock 1 (360/PS3) $49.99 at Amazon

rodieremix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]13420[/IMG-R]Just click through to Amazon, scroll down a bit and look under the Amazon video box. You'll see the "Add both to cart" button under "Buy Bioshock 2 and get BioShock as a gift with purchase!"

:360::ps3: Bioshock 2 + Bioshock 1 (360/PS3) $49.99

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like a pretty awesome deal. I never played 2 and only played part of 1 for pc, but this deal for the ps3 ones is pretty tempting. I have a lot of gift card and game credit built up too.

Does anyone know how long this promotion will last?
I'm still on the fence about getting it.

[quote name='htown01']How did you y'all find out about this deal? I don't see it being advertised anywhere on the site. I know it works because I added both games and Bioshock 1 does in fact come up as $0. Just curious :)[/QUOTE]

I saw it on my Joystiq RSS feed earlier today. I rented Bioshock 1 and didn't like it after playing for a couple hours. It's still a pretty good deal tho if Bioshock is your cup of tea.

Thats a great deal! Too bad I already own the first Bioshock but have yet to play the second one

Can't they just keep Bioshock 1 and sell me Bioshock 2 for $29.99?

If you already own #1, this is a pretty "blah" deal.

I would jump all over this if I had the money.

To whoever said they are picky about PH copies, I'm the same way.

[quote name='Organ Donor']I'd like to jump on this but I'm broke :( I need to stop coming to CAG when I don't have any money.[/QUOTE]

Haha me too, I think I'll just lurk the free stuff section until I have money again.

[quote name='~Spirit-of~']Can't they just keep Bioshock 1 and sell me Bioshock 2 for $29.99?

If you already own #1, this is a pretty "blah" deal.[/QUOTE]

That's the rub.

[quote name='rodieremix']Fixed, thanks for reminding me.

As for discovering the deal, it was advertised under the DOTD icon on the main video games page.[/QUOTE]

I saw the deal this morning on my Twitter news feed. Just follow http://www.twitter.com/360deals

Although it was posted a few hours after this thread began.

[quote name='Organ Donor']I'd like to jump on this but I'm broke :( I need to stop coming to CAG when I don't have any money.[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's the exact same problem I have. Besides, I have 13 unplayed PS3 games, 4800 points on Goozex, no money and a PS3 coming in the mail. I really don't need to find more bargains at this point. :)

such a great deal. but I promised myself I wouldn't buy a new game until I finish GTA IV. I'm so darn close.

Awesome deal but I'm also going to wait till this drops more. I've spent way too much this month and I still have a backlog. Thanks OP!

I beat 1 and it was awesome, am now playing the second (barrowing it) but I just can't get myself into the second like the first. It's still a good game just having a hard time really getting into it. Multiplayer is really fun tho.

Really wish this worked with the Bioshock 2 LE, which is the only thing keeping me from buying it now.

Ugh, can't decide. If I hadn't already played Bioshock 1 on the 360 I'd do it...

Anyone who hasn't played this franchise, and is interested, bite on this. I would if I didn't already own/complete the first game. $50 is a steal for both titles.

pretty good deal... I haven't played either, but wasn't impressed by the bioshock demo... and i just landed the just cause 2 deal from k-mart, and can't imagine playing through 2 shooters with mw2 and borderlands looming in the background...

[quote name='hellhunde']Wow, cool deal. I'd be all over this if I had money. Of course, without having played Bioshock 1, how would I know if I liked it enough to want 1 & 2?[/QUOTE]

So you wont ever guy a game, go to a movie, buy a cd, buy some type of food, buy a book or purchase anything else without first having sampled it enough to know you would like it?

bread's done
Back