Bioshock 2 limited edition faceplate for trade.

Wonka the Troll

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (50%)
I was lucky enough to get one of the Bioshock 2 faceplates, number 200 of 1000 and I will provide pics that it is in perfect condition. (not sure why I ordered it as I can't bring myself to put it on my 360). If someone is interested, I would like to trade it for a copy of Final Fantasy XIII preferably for PS3, but 360 would do also. I would also preferably do a face to face trade in the Las Vegas, NV area but am open to other options.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I really want one, but that is pretty steep for a trade!!![/QUOTE]

Well, with shipping I paid $28.59 for it and it is very rare, what are you willing to give for it? Also, would like to see it end up in the hands of a TRUE collector, are you a TRUE collector?

what do you mean you "would like to see it end up in the hands of a TRUE collector?" you bought it to flip (i don't blame you), not to get some profound satisfaction out of seeing it delivered to the hands of some consummate bioshock fan

[quote name='blaked569']what do you mean you "would like to see it end up in the hands of a TRUE collector?" you bought it to flip (i don't blame you), not to get some profound satisfaction out of seeing it delivered to the hands of some consummate bioshock fan[/QUOTE]

Naw, didn't really buy it to flip originally, it was an impulse buy. Like I said, I could never put it on my 360. After I ordered it, I almost immediately wanted to cancel, but didn't want to go through the trouble of trying to figure out how to cancel it. However, would like a little something extra for the hassle of having to ship it and what not and also the risk factor of trading through the mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I'm not that big of a Bioshock fan, but it was my wife's favorite game, so I got it for her thinking she would be excited, but she wasn't. Hell, I would trade a big-daddy figure for it because she wanted one of those but I wasn't able to get her one. I did get her the Big Sister/Little Sister combo with it when I bought it at TRU the day Bioshock 2 came out and she loves that.

[quote name='2supekards']where did you pre order it?[/QUOTE]

They sold them from some 2K store. I only even knew they existed because of the thread in the videogame deals forum the day they went on sale. That's how I was able to order one.

And the reason I was trying to trade it for Final Fantasy XIII is because she originally told me she didn't want the game, but my best friend let her borrow it and now she does and I missed out on any of the deals the week it came out and refuse to buy it for her now until it drops in price, or goes on sale which probably won't happen for a while.

Dude, would someone who's not a true collector have TWO LE guides, just to get the full set of lithos????????? But seriously, I can probably on do about $30, so it's not that great for you. Sorry.

Just sell it on the bay dude. You will get enough or almost enough to get the game. You will find a true collector willing to pay for it.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dude, would someone who's not a true collector have TWO LE guides, just to get the full set of lithos????????? But seriously, I can probably on do about $30, so it's not that great for you. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

While I would love to consider $30 for it for a collector, that wouldn't even cover what I paid for it and shipping to you.

and @nddave, I don't ebay anything, not willing to go to the trouble of setting up an ebay account and what not.

Also, Bioshock 2 was no Bioshock from my understanding so this faceplate isn't even really that valuable, but it is at least worth what I paid for it and shipping. I haven't even really played it much yet. My wife usually sits down and plays through an entire game until she is done with it and she played it the day I brought it home from TRU when it came out and then it sat their until March 3rd when she finally finished it on her second sitting.

Honestly, I am a HUGE BioShock fan so I'd be really interested in trading for it. If you wouldn't mind I'd love for you to check my list.

Got offers on the table for Uncharted 2 (two of them). I still really want Final Fantasy XIII so if no takers today that want to give me Final Fantasy XIII, I'm taking one of those offers.

In other words, last chance for someone who is willing to give up their Final Fantasy XIII for this very, very rare collectors item.

I have Final Fantasy XIII(sealed for 360), but would need more from your end

Are there any other 360 games you would want, I have over 150 titles I'm willing to trade, just let me know. Thanks.

[quote name='yokedog22']I have Final Fantasy XIII(sealed for 360), but would need more from your end

Are there any other 360 games you would want, I have over 150 titles I'm willing to trade, just let me know. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Well, as rare as this faceplate is, don't really think I'm asking too much, but I could throw in another old game for it.

Made an offer to accept a trade, awaiting response, if they back out, it may be back on, but as far as I can tell, I have gotten something i really wanted even though it's not FF XIII.

Thanks everyone for their interest, if the deal falls through, will start to consider other offers.

bread's done
Back