Bioshock 2 Limited Edition Hardcover StrateGy Guide - Amazon.CA - 22.04$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I'm infinitely surprised at how many CAGs jump at deals on strategy guides. There's this great new site called "GameFAQS"... :p

Also, inb4stratedy

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Once again, I'm infinitely surprised at how many CAGs jump at deals on strategy guides. There's this great new site called "GameFAQS"... :p

Also, inb4stratedy[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's just nice to have pictures and maps. I've used GF for at least 4 years now, but some SG are worth the the money. (Especially the hardcover ones)

Oo I want all 4 lithographs. In your opinions, could I make my money back if I bought a couple copies to try to get the lithos?

[quote name='Bluntsly']Oo I want all 4 lithographs. In your opinions, could I make my money back if I bought a couple copies to try to get the lithos?[/QUOTE]
Probably not as I think most people are in it for the litho's anyways. I know that all four are up for sale in the 2k store though in a higher quality than whats included with the guide. As far as I know the 4 lithos are smaller versions of 'the sisters', '1959', 'Mr. Bubbles' and 'Subject Delta' which can be found here http://take2store.stores.yahoo.net/specialoffers.html
Prices are U.S. dollars so probably a bit more for you in CA but they do ship to CA.

Cool thanks for the link, does anyone know the size of the lithos included with the guide?

PS my first deal.. I'll do better next time =P

I've ordered quite a few of these LE Hardcover strategy guides; Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Fallout 3: GOTY-Edition...they're great as art books moreso than strategy guides, and they're great bathroom readings :D

Does brady games not make good guides? The main appeal to me with this is I have the guide from the first game, plus i dig that it's hardcover

... So $20+++ for a glossy postcard and a substandard guide?

Thanks for the heads up on this deal, I know a bunch of people that would go nuts for this for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back