Bioshock 2 Limited Edition PS3 34.99 (YMMV)

Wavedash007

CAGiversary!
So today i went to best buy to finally pick up one of the last remaining copies of Bioshock 2 Limited Edition they had in stock. I did notice the cardboard box art was broken a bit but the tear was so minimal and i was able to tape it back up. The box art of the collectors is very nice and the weigh of the package itself was much more heavier than i expected.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpSSLFtwvQo
The contents of the package include:
-Vinyl 180g LP with BioShock orchestral score
-Audio CD with BioShock 2 orchestral score
-Three vintage Rapture advertisement posters (rolled)
-BioShock 2 Art Book, 164 pages and hardcover
-BioShock 2 game

Might be worth checking out at your Best Buy if you do not own bioshock 2 as of yet.

My local BB rang up $36.99. The 10% coupon didn't work for me on it so it's technically on clearance now.

I've seen it cheaper on eBay though FWIW.

I apologize that i did not put the name of the store in the title. Also my 10% discount did not work either. Every time that i printed the coupon the bar code never printed out. I call customer service on the phone and they say its an error in their system apparently and that they can mail me a coupon. Makes no sense to mail it to me since it would expire by then. At the store i make a 2nd line at their customer service and the first girl who is assisting me says she can give me the discount. She then left since she was called for something and the new register person says they cannot do anything for me. When i have the bar code on my smartphone if they need it and says they need to scan it. Even though i know they can enter the code manually since i have worked at the register before in previous jobs. Sucks their service is so horrible.

Bought this a few months ago, and never really got into playing it. The box is cool, but it's too big to ship to anyone on eBay.

Best Buy was nice for once and PM'ed ToysRUs's $19.95 price for the Limited Edition. This was July 2010 I think,

My BB has a couple for the 360 but they're in terrible shape. I hate finding any special edition at BB since they're always in terrible shape... like somebody kicked them around for fun.

I remember seeing a bunch of these at BB before Christmas for $50
All of them were in horrible condition though.

bread's done
Back