Bioshock 2 Multiplayer

Gears24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a group of people together to do the Bioshock 2 Multiplayer. The main ones I want to do are the DLC maps from Rapture Metro as it seems almost impossible to find a match on any of those.

I am also open to turret boosting to rank up, I am currently at Rank 30 and have quite a ways to go until 50. Post here if you're interested in boosting or send me a friend request over XBL.

ADD BLOODBATH219 NOT XKILLATWILL219X. THAT IS MY BROTHER!

Yeah, I posted in that thread already. I have also grabbed a few people from x360a.org but I think posting a new thread would get more attention possibly. I am trying to get as many people as I can seeing as not everyone is online at the same time. So, the more people I can get, the more chances I'll have enough people online at the same time on my friends list.

Thanks though!

check out "the cult of rapture" site. Best place to find very active players who have the DLC. Sucks that 2K played us forever and never delivered an actual playlist. I have had the maps since a week after they came out. Still have yet to play on one of the new maps, and I am like a level 20something rebirth.

[quote name='lolwut?']I'd be interested. Let me know when you're doing this as I'd be down to get the DLC achievements[/QUOTE]

Ditto. The Metro Maps are the only achievements left for me as I've already Rebirthed weeks ago and I have no interest in the Protector Trials. I might buy Minerva but I've already spoiled myself on the plot so I'm still on the fence.

I was able to get the Rapture maps achievements the other day. I wouldn't mind helping you guys out though as I still need to do some turret boosting. It's pretty simple actually, all 6 of us got it fairly quickly.

We would just tie for first place every match. Once we all played on the 6 maps, we took turns winning 1 match each and everyone got their WIN achievement.

I should be on today after class (12~1PM CST)

After being spoiled with the turret boosting, I have not bothered playing at all anymore. It can be pretty aggravating playing matches with all of them being extremely laggy and what not.

The real grind comes in from 40 to 50. From 1 to 40 it takes 97k ADAM or so. From 40 to 50: about 60k. So I still got a ways to go :[ (I think I'm 36 right now.)

I'm currently at 40 and would love to get to 50 and Rebirth, I am up for legit playing (I actually enjoy the multiplayer :) ) or turret boosting, whatever people want to do.

GT: Ryuukishi634

bread's done
Back