Bioshock 2 New $9 shipped 360/ps3

9 dollars, to your door new, and with no tax... yeah I know it's not a lot better but it's not bad either so go eat a bowl.

[quote name='Odinsfury']9 dollars, to your door new, and with no tax... yeah I know it's not a lot better but it's not bad either so go eat a bowl.[/QUOTE]

Relax. No one insulted you.

[quote name='Odinsfury']9 dollars, to your door new, and with no tax... yeah I know it's not a lot better but it's not bad either so go eat a bowl.[/QUOTE]
A bowl of what?...

[quote name='Tony208']Bioshock 2 single player is one of the best games out there
multiplayer is huge letdown though[/QUOTE]

I actually kinda liked the multiplayer, I probably put about 10-12 hours in. Agree though, single player is awesome.

[quote name='Tony208']Bioshock 2 single player is one of the best games out there
multiplayer is huge letdown though[/QUOTE]

People bought this thinking that the multiplayer would be good?

Hilarious.

[quote name='zenintrude']People bought this thinking that the multiplayer would be good?

Hilarious.[/QUOTE]

who ever said that? shut your mouth

ive been meaning to go back to this game picked up all the dlc when it went on sale on psn but havent gone back to the game since last year.

[quote name='zenintrude']People bought this thinking that the multiplayer would be good?

Hilarious.[/QUOTE]

BioShock 2 multiplayer was surprisingly very good.

after playing the first bioshock, i wouldnt play this one, even for free.

awful series.

would you kindly, avoid this game at all costs.

[quote name='NinjaGuerra']after playing the first bioshock, i wouldnt play this one, even for free.

awful series.

would you kindly, avoid this game at all costs.[/QUOTE]

Loved them both. Can't wait for the upcoming entry. $9 is a steal.

[quote name='NinjaGuerra']after playing the first bioshock, i wouldnt play this one, even for free.

awful series.

would you kindly, avoid this game at all costs.[/QUOTE]

You, sir, are in the minority then.

For me, the Bioshock games get everything right - solid gameplay mechanics, great atmosphere, attention to detail, terrific sound and solid storytelling.

But as others have said, yes, the game has been stupid cheap for a long time.

[quote name='Yigytugd']It's been $10 and below for a while. I'm waiting to find a good deal on the CE though.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy had the CE for 7.99 during Black Friday, but sadly they canceled mine. Hopefully we'll be able to get the next time they have it on sale.

[quote name='Tony208']who ever said that? shut your mouth[/QUOTE]

You said "the multiplayer was a huge letdown," which implies that you were expecting it to be good and thus were "letdown."

Logic! :D

bread's done
Back