Bioshock 2 (PS3) $20.94 at Amazon

I still got a few hours (I think) left to beat the first Bioshock. Just been too busy lately I guess. Maybe this will be even cheaper on Black Friday somewhere. Either way, I really pumped to play this game eventually.

[quote name='david12795']good deal, sadly i havent played the first one yet so im not getting this until i beat the first one![/QUOTE]

What are you doing? Do it already!

hah yeah i havent played the first either. thats why i picked up both for $36 total! =]
$15 for Bioshock 1, $20 for bioshock 2

[quote name='sk8erpinoy']What are you doing? Do it already![/QUOTE]

as soon as i stop procrastinating with school work! ;)

[quote name='pa1ntbru5h']hah yeah i havent played the first either. thats why i picked up both for $36 total! =]
$15 for Bioshock 1, $20 for bioshock 2[/QUOTE]

$12 for the first one!! ill wait till the second one is around that range :D

FYI - 2K has basically ditched multiplayer support. There's a leadboard bug glitch that will reset your online rankings (but doing this will give you a Gold trophy); only for the PS3 version, Xbox has been patched. Been waiting for critical bug patches for months now and it hasn't happened yet. Patch to fix a bug broke just on PS3 and it hasn't been fixed...and that was 2 months ago.

Don't buy the multiplayer DLC because the new maps are impossible to play on, every single player in the game (maximum of 10) must have bought the DLC and *Then* it's random to get new maps....

Just word of caution for the multiplayer, I thought I'd share.

However...really fun multiplayer though; very unique. Single player is kind of "meh". Way too linear, doesn't really reinvent anything the first one did, but again...it was a lot of fun. I'd recommend the game for $20!

Around $20 for BS2 is an awesome deal. If I hadn't snagged it for $5 in that NFM thread last month, I would be all over this! Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back