BioShock 2: Special Edition $79.99 @ BestBuy

retro.elite

CAGiversary!
I was at BestBuy store and I saw BioShock 2: Special Edition for 79.99 for PS3; X360 version was sold out. The web store is sold out of both version.

If you just want the standard edition of BioShock 2, toys r us is selling it for 59.87 both versions starting this Friday Mar. 19.

Thanks! Picked up a 360 one today, and man, is it sweet. Probably one of the best limited editions I bought...I'm such a sucker for nice packages haha.

[quote name='hayabusa9016']Apparently the posters have secret messages on them that can only be seen under a UV light.[/QUOTE]

I haven't opened mine yet (until i can get some frames) but definitely something to look forward to! :)

Anyone expect this to get any cheaper? I returned my initial purchase at $109.99 at EB, and this price sure is tempting... then again I won't be able to enjoy the game until I get my PS3 back in September.

[quote name='Leshita']Anyone expect this to get any cheaper? I returned my initial purchase at $109.99 at EB, and this price sure is tempting... then again I won't be able to enjoy the game until I get my PS3 back in September.[/QUOTE]
I bought 4 of them for $49.99 the other day haha thanks to a posting on here Best buy had the Special Edition marked down to $69 and had a Rewards zone coupon sku with it so got them all for $49.99 a piece..

3 PS3 and 1Xbox

Needless to say the sale was over the other day..

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']I bought 4 of them for $49.99 the other day haha thanks to a posting on here Best buy had the Special Edition marked down to $69 and had a Rewards zone coupon sku with it so got them all for $49.99 a piece..

3 PS3 and 1Xbox

Needless to say the sale was over the other day..[/QUOTE]

Most likely a US promo;

By the way, this is one of the best SE's I've ever purchased.

ive seen them at this price at future shop and best buy in edmonton, south side has a whole bunch as of yesturday at multiple stores ended up getting one even though i was going to wait as havent even had time for first game yet.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Most likely a US promo;

By the way, this is one of the best SE's I've ever purchased.[/QUOTE]
Definitely agree I put two of them up on Ebay sealed.. but researched them and found all sorts of pics and videos of whats inside.. The posters that reveal hidden messages under UV light were awesome haha the record.. the art book.. definitely worth the money unlike God of War III and the DLC shit.. they didn't even give the videos or music on a disc and put it i a cheap box

[quote name='poosnack']ive seen them at this price at future shop and best buy in edmonton, south side has a whole bunch as of yesturday at multiple stores ended up getting one even though i was going to wait as havent even had time for first game yet.[/QUOTE]

The ones that was at south common stores had rips and marks left on the box by the cables of the spider wraps.

[quote name='retro.elite']The ones that was at south common stores had rips and marks left on the box by the cables of the spider wraps.[/QUOTE]

ya there was a few that i wouldnt buy, i got there early enough to select one that wasnt damaged in any way... the south common store also has tekken limited edition for $120 $40 cheaper than anywhere else for ps3, 360 version is $100 dont know about online never checked to much not to into fighting games myself yet.

It's like getting Bioshock 2 for $30-40 bucks btw. I'm basing this entirely that those asshole pretentious hipster record stores downtown and around charge upwards to $30-$40 for a fucking record.

bread's done
Back