bioshock 2 will you buy it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigerthecat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
0 (0%)
hi after reading the oxm for september i was reading the bioshock 2 artical. first of all they called it an "exclusive" witch is total bs. its only about the 2k martin studio wtf does that have to do with the freaking game???????? second i dont give a shit if the pepole making it are happy it doesent effect anything. now after reading that bs i get wacked another time no ken levine???????????????????????????????????????? wtf? how is this bioshock????? i know i will not buy it. cause there just gonna rip it do sreds taking ken levine away from bioshock 2 is like taking away snails from france.

So how much does anyone know about Bioshock 2? I'm assuming not too much, so why are we talking about buying a product that is nowhere near completion yet? I mean we have no idea whether it'll be good or bad yet.

omg wut??????????????? keven levine??? n0t in mah bioshockz 2???????

Why do you type like that. It is annoying.

Anyway, it really depends what they add to the game other than another story. Seeing as the first one dropped price really fast, I will probably get the second one when it drops as well. Or I might use Yourfree360games to get it, who knows.

I hardly understood that gaggle of letters you typed. Put down the sugar and relax. I have hardly heard anything about Bioshock 2. Considering that, there is a long way to go before I decide if I'll get it. Hell, I haven't even thought about it until I read your topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back