BioShock 2 (xbox 360) 21.99-Gamefly

I just finished this game earlier today. And though the story wasn't on par with the first, it was really fun to play. I didn't care for the multiplayer much, but still a good game.

I never understood why most people do not include shipping when they talk about the price of the game. To me this is not $21.99 at all. The shipping should have been mentioned in the OP, in which case this probably would not have been posted.

Great for Gamefly Members, just used one of my $5 credits, free shipping, total came to like $16.16. Hard to believe this game got this cheap this quickly.

[quote name='gatorbait68']I never understood why most people do not include shipping when they talk about the price of the game. To me this is not $21.99 at all. The shipping should have been mentioned in the OP, in which case this probably would not have been posted.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I let you down mom...lol

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."
-Benjamin Franklin

[quote name='h1ghstateofm1nd']Sorry I let you down mom...lol

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."
-Benjamin Franklin[/QUOTE]

Oh right, funny... Not sure how calling someone a mom is relevant at all though...

And nice reference with the fool quote, because factoring in shipping when I purchase an item is acting like a fool?

The simple fact is that the game does not cost $21.99 which is what you advertised it to be. $5 shipping is still a relevant cost to factor in, especially for a game which is an additional $21.99. However you make your purchases is completely fine, but to most people, myself included, factoring in other costs such as shipping is also important.

[quote name='gatorbait68']oh right, funny... Not sure how calling someone a mom is relevant at all though...

And nice reference with the fool quote, because factoring in shipping when i purchase an item is acting like a fool?

The simple fact is that the game does not cost $21.99 which is what you advertised it to be. $5 shipping is still a relevant cost to factor in, especially for a game which is an additional $21.99. However you make your purchases is completely fine, but to most people, myself included, factoring in other costs such as shipping is also important.[/quote]

+1

no ps3 love, normally i would go with 360 version but it was super laggy on 360 when i tried it out at gamestop took it back and got odst.

Brutal Legend $19.99 - New MSRP
Views: 5,834
Posted By gatorbait68

LE Xbox 360 MW2 bundle $299 @ Walmart YMMV
Views: 6,585
Posted By gatorbait68

Well from the look of some of post you don't practice what you preach....and that my friend makes you a fool. I would like to apologize for not having every zip code in the United States to enter into the S&H/Tax Calculator.

"And nice reference with the fool quote, because (NOT) factoring in shipping when I purchase an item is acting like a fool"

[quote name='h1ghstateofm1nd']Well from the look of some of post you don't practice what you preach....and that my friend makes you a fool. I would like to apologize for not having every zip code in the United States to enter into the S&H/Tax Calculator.
[/QUOTE]

Those would be in store items and hence, no shipping. They're trying to help you out but seeing as this is how you take criticism personal, forget it.

[quote name='lockarm']Ummm, no. I'm a member and it still came up to $28. No free shipping.[/QUOTE]

You must not be a renting member that has an active paid subscription as all gamefly members get free shipping on any gamefly store purchases. =p

Also members who have been a member for over a year get 10% off all used games. ;)

[quote name='Draken Zero']You must not be a renting member that's has an active paid subscription as all gamefly members get free shipping on any gamefly store purchases. =p[/QUOTE]

Yea not sure what he's talking about ha

bread's done
Back