Bioshock (360, new) $19.99 all FYE/Sam Goody B&M

dubbfoolio

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This was originally posted by averageguy, and then a mod added it to the 50% off YMMV thread for FYE. However this appears to be a national sale! Two stores in the phoenix area that were not clearing out their new games had this price. Many other CAGs all say their FYEs also have this price... so it doesn't appear to be YMMV and is not associated with the store-wide clearance sales happening at only a handful of stores.

UPDATE: Apparently Sam Goody has the same sale price.

The UPC is 710425299636, used copies will ring up for $49.99 because they have a different UPC.

CardShark4Life reports that the sale is valid through March.

[quote name='averageguy']

Bioshock 19.99 Fye YMMv xbox 360
Just got back from the Fye Superstore and noticed they had Bioshock for 19.99 straight out the door with no MIR

This was in the Hamburg, NY location[/quote]

[quote name='HotShotX']
I've made the following thread for the sole purpose of organizing the effort to pair up buyers and sellers for New FYE BioShock copies (hopefully, a total not for profit effort). Help your fellow CAGs, and check it out.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171323

~HotShotX[/quote]

[quote name='Uberslaughter']I'd gladly do it if I was still down there around one. I was visiting my parents in Coral Springs but now I'm back up in Orlando.[/quote]
Yeah, we don't have any here in Tallahassee either. Thanks anyway.

Bollocks! Maybe I'll stop by the Broadway one. Damn you Morphine, I was in such a good mood at my luck; I live pretty close to the Broadway FYE. ARGH!

[quote name='PuertoRock']Bollocks! Maybe I'll stop by the Broadway one. Damn you Morphine, I was in such a good mood at my luck; I live pretty close to the Broadway FYE. ARGH![/QUOTE]

Broadway and what in New York ?

Anyone here know if any FYE's Richmond, VA sell videogames. I went to VCC one I didnt even see any videogames at all.

[quote name='grumpier']Anyone here know if any FYE's Richmond, VA sell videogames. I went to VCC one I didnt even see any videogames at all.[/quote]
Store Locator and call them

[quote name='Troopa']Confirmed in Gainesville, FL. They also had Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 for $24.99 brand new.[/quote]
Is there any way you could pick up a copy for me? We don't have any here in Tallahassee. I could pay you over PayPal for the Game plus Shipping.

PM Sent.

[quote name='bobman212']I purchased the last copy in the Auburn Mall in MA.[/quote]

Unless you returned yours, they must've restocked. Picked up a copy in Auburn Mall in MA today. There was a clearance sticker on it to confirm the price. I think it was the last copy but honestly once I found a copy, I wasn't really looking if there were any more. Worth checking out perhaps if you're near the mall. They might have more stock if you ask a clerk since bobman212 said he had the last copy last month.

[quote name='V878']Unless you returned yours, they must've restocked. Picked up a copy in Auburn Mall in MA today. There was a clearance sticker on it to confirm the price. I think it was the last copy but honestly once I found a copy, I wasn't really looking if there were any more. Worth checking out perhaps if you're near the mall. They might have more stock if you ask a clerk since bobman212 said he had the last copy last month.[/quote]

Also, if you live in this region...check out the FYE in Worcester right off of park ave on Stafford Street. Same plaza as Shaws. I got mine there. It was used and the guy said he'll just mark it down for me and didn't really care.

This is definitely still going on, I was just at Jordan Creek Mall in Iowa and they had one new copy left, 19.99, and one used copy, 40 sumthin. I picked up the only new copy, and no I won't sell it.

Dang, I've been checking periodically at the Jordan Creek Mall FYE in West Des Moines, Iowa, with no luck. They must have gotten a new shipment in.

Thanks
I just picked up one at west oaks mall in orlando,fl.
The trade in at gamestop is $17 used, one sweet deal.

I checked my local FYE as soon as i heard about this (roughly a week ago). Sadly, they have no copies and are in fact liquidating all thier games. However i did manage to pick up Red Dead Revolver, The Punisher, Batman Begins and XIII for the orginal Xbox for 5 dollars a piece. :) Guess i will just have to wait to get my hands on bioshock when BB sells it for 40 again.

[quote name='Chewpathingy']I checked my local FYE as soon as i heard about this (roughly a week ago). Sadly, they have no copies and are in fact liquidating all thier games. However i did manage to pick up Red Dead Revolver, The Punisher, Batman Begins and XIII for the orginal Xbox for 5 dollars a piece. :) Guess i will just have to wait to get my hands on bioshock when BB sells it for 40 again.[/quote]

they're going for less than 40 on ebay if you don't want to wait.

[quote name='CKaz']hmm this week/weekend will check this out

anyone see this in western NY FYEs?[/QUOTE]

I have seen it at the Superstore in hamburg Ny but they are currently out. I did see a copy at Galleria Mall but it was ticketed regular price. I would call them and ask them to price it and if its 19.99 you can tell them to hold it.

[quote name='averageguy']I have a extra copy 2 would love to Trade for Ninja Gaiden Sigma from the Target deal.[/quote]
Hold onto that copy of Bioshock. I will check my Target tomorrow for Ninja Gaiden Sigma and if they do have it, I will PM you tomorrow for the trade.

[quote name='xbox lives on']I guess people are no longer buying the game for fellow CAGers. :cry:[/quote]

It's a dead deal at my store.

[quote name='Antic']It's a dead deal at my store.[/quote]
Oh well, the deal lasted longer than it was originally going to anyway. I just wish I could have got a copy. :/

[quote name='xbox lives on']Oh well, the deal lasted longer than it was originally going to anyway. I just wish I could have got a copy. :/[/QUOTE]
Ditto. :(

bread's done
Back