Bioshock $50 shipped, Transformers $50 shipped, Forza 2 $55 shipped at Frys.com

Its about time Fry's online store started having deals again. They have been sparse since the name change. Bought Bioshock but of course will have to wait a week or so before they ship it.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Hmm would've thought more people would jump on this, I know for a fact there's a lot of interest in Bioshock here at CAG[/quote]

I would have to agree, if Liongames wasn't already offering Bioshock for 39.99 pre-order......hmmm I like that price better.

I believe other CAGs would agree.

But yeah good prices but I would rather support Liongames :)

[quote name='hollowfreak']Does anyone know whether they charge you now or when it ships?[/QUOTE]

Answering my own question ...

Preorder

This product is available for preorder. By preordering you can receive new products soon after the manufacturer releases them. You will not be billed until the product has been shipped. For the estimated manufacturer release date, check the Product Description page (from a search listing, click on the name of the product).

Once the manufacturer releases the product and we have it in stock, we will begin shipping preorders using the method selected by the customer. Customers within the U.S. can receive it the day after the order is processed via DHL Next Day or in 2 business days using 2nd Day Delivery. Ground Service is also available. Frys.com does not ship on Saturday, Sunday, or major holidays. U.S. orders processed on Friday and shipped via DHL Next Day service will be delivered on Saturday. DHL will make only one attempt at delivery on Saturdays. If no one is available to receive the package, the next attempt will be made on Monday. Saturday delivery is not available in all areas.

Overseas orders are shipped via DHL to just about anywhere on the planet. To estimate delivery times for overseas orders, add approximately 24-48 hours to domestic (within the U.S.) delivery estimates. Please also allow time for local customs clearance.

International delivery costs are kept to a minimum.

[quote name='derder']Can you cancel your preorder without penalty?[/QUOTE]

I almost sure you can. Here's what the email says ...

"If you would prefer to cancel, change, or check the status of
your order, you may do so at anytime prior to shipment by
calling customer service at 1-(877)688-7678 (International
customers may call 1(408)350-1484, or e-mail us at
[email protected]. If you choose to cancel your order
we will provide a full and prompt refund of any charges which
you may have incurred for unshipped items."

[quote name='derder']Can you cancel your preorder without penalty?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Usually a simple "I'd like to cancel my order #XXXXXXXXX" email works. I usually do it when Frys can't give me a date when they're getting another shipment.

bread's done
Back