Bioshock Eve Hypo Syringe $18 + FSSS @ Amazon

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Not exactly a video game deal, but I thought I would share this for fans of Bioshock.

(Thanks to NeoFrank1 for Amazon link)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B003707YUY/
d54d_eve_hypo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
so let me get this straight....

you made a thread of a website pointing out on their deals but the problem is that deals are currently out of stock.

wonderful!

[quote name='cRodz']so let me get this straight....

you made a thread of a website pointing out on their deals but the problem is that deals are currently out of stock.

wonderful![/QUOTE]
I sure did. Just giving Bioshock fans a heads up so that they could pick it up when it came back in stock.

Thanks to NeoFrank1 for the Amazon link, I've updated the op.

this is a pretty offensive product lol....whats next? a razor for cutting coke lines with the triforce on it?

Actually, that sounds awesome

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']this is a pretty offensive product lol....whats next? a razor for cutting coke lines with the triforce on it?

Actually, that sounds awesome[/QUOTE]

have you played bioshock?

Most FYE's have gotten at least one of these in stock for the same price. I wasn't impressed with the complete plastic look and weight of it for that price.

The Big Daddy Plush Doll is also on Amazon, but it went from ~$23 to $38 as of late.

You can still pick up the Syringe/plush 2-pack for $48 shipped from Amazon (3 left in stock). Good choice if you're interested in both.

I was very tempted to get the combo set myself since I am a Bioshock die-hard - and I even have all of the posters, some of which set me back a princely $100 - but there is just something fugly to me about that doll. It just looks like crap? I feel like I can make one myself. The syringe on the other hand is just awesome. It's just that the doll gives me one of those eye rolling "do I really want it?" questions, and at that price that isn't something you want to pop into your head.

I picked one of these up a while back when they first released them. Very cool, I have it propped up next to my subject delta and big sister figures :)

[quote name='cRodz']so let me get this straight....

wonderful![/QUOTE]

So, let me get this straight...

You were a dick for no reason on the internet and less than eight hours later it's back in stock and now you look even more like a dick, all while failing tremendously at your native language?

Somehow I got -2 Marketplace for doing that.

lol somehow i knew that post was going to bring in people.
but i wont bother and you have the wrong assumption.

Hey OP!
Can you explain the nice and dickless person above, who does not fail tremendously at his native language, about your earlier mistake and your edit in the thread that you made after when you have the chance?

somehow he is anxious in knowing but, long story short, the op edited his post and i did not.

enjoy your -2 sir. it is a nice and elegant number.

[quote name='cRodz']lol somehow i knew that post was going to bring in people.
but i wont bother and you have the wrong assumption.

Hey OP!
Can you explain the nice and dickless person above, who does not fail tremendously at his native language, about your earlier mistake and your edit in the thread that you made after when you have the chance?

somehow he is anxious in knowing but, long story short, the op edited his post and i did not.

enjoy your -2 sir. it is a nice and elegant number.[/QUOTE]
That's a real nice thing. Messing up someone's marketplace rating because you didn't like what they had to say in the forum.
Real mature.

This item is really tempting just for a cool little collector thing....but I cant justify paying anything then the asking price so shipping kills it(cant think of anything I need for FSSS).

[quote name='ackbar7']That's a real nice thing. Messing up someone's marketplace rating because you didn't like what they had to say in the forum.
Real mature.[/QUOTE]
yep. i like that you part in your post as in i did it.
too bad you also have the wrong assumption as well.

You can check his account and you will see that i have never even visited his account.

ITT: Assumptions, Suppositions, Premises and Claims

[quote name='Survivalism']So, let me get this straight...

You were a dick for no reason on the internet and less than eight hours later it's back in stock and now you look even more like a dick, all while failing tremendously at your native language?

Somehow I got -2 Marketplace for doing that.[/QUOTE]

Marketplace Feedback.. with Non-Marketplace Feedback. Wat?

I don't understand why that option is even available, or why I'm not padding my feed back with compliments! :D

Oh wait, there is this:
This is where you can submit feedback for trades that have taken place outside of the CAG Marketplace. (For example, console/hardware trades, accessories, etc.) Artificially padding your rating with illegitimate feedback will result in your permanent banning from CAG. We will catch you!

[quote name='Survivalism']So, let me get this straight...

Somehow I got -2 Marketplace for doing that.[/QUOTE]
in his defense, the op had originally linked to a different site, which was indeed out of stock. it was only after someone else linked to amazon that the op updated the original post.

Wow, this thread got weird. For anyone interested (I don't know why... it's not very interesting) I originally posted the item link to ThinkGeek where it was oos. I knew the item was oos when posting and included that in the post title, just wanted to give Bioshock fans a heads up that the item existed and that they could sign up for email notification to get it from that site when it came back in stock. cRodz posted his/her reply that he/she didn't like that I posted an oos item, NeoFrank1 posted an Amazon link that was in stock (I didn't know the item was sold anywhere else... I should have known, Amazon has everything :p), I updated the op with the Amazon link, and that's that. I wasn't offended by cRodz, there is no need for personal attacks, and this is a complete waste of a post.

I think I've said this before, but this is CAG, we talk about video game deals here, there is no need for drama... ever :)

V All posts below here should only be about Bioshock swag V

Got mine last week, and its quite nice. Better than anything they've ever included in a LE, that's for sure... ;)

[quote name='helmet']Marketplace Feedback.. with Non-Marketplace Feedback. Wat?

I don't understand why that option is even available, or why I'm not padding my feed back with compliments! :D[/QUOTE]

For the record, I don't think I've sold one thing from the Marketplace as of yet, due in large part to the fact that whoever has PM'd me to inquire about those games seem to see the initials OBO are after the prices I listed when the prices I listed are the lowest I'm going to take.:roll:

On topic though, nice collectible item for those who might want one. Not for me though.

bread's done
Back