Bioshock for 360 Amazon.com 19.99

Bought it for 26 this morning.:bomb:

Can someone tell me about the process/possibility of getting the price adjusted after the item is being prepared and can't be canceled?

[quote name='Fatbot3']Bought it for 26 this morning.:bomb:

Can someone tell me about the process/possibility of getting the price adjusted after the item is being prepared and can't be canceled?[/quote]
The official policy since September is that they don't do it. However, it may depend on who you talk to and how big of a fuss you raise. A couple of people in the Eternal Poison thread said they were able to get refunds eventually after that game dropped $7.

Past that, you can always return and rebuy it, but you'd have to pay like $3 for the return shipping.

[quote name='PrototypeM']I'll wait and buy it on BF at Game Crazy because they have the buy one get one free thing.[/quote]

Same here. Gonna grab Bioshock, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, and Assassin's Creed at Game Crazy on Friday. 1 AAA title and 2 pretty decent titles for $30, not a bad deal imho.

[quote name='CKaz']I saw this, and then mass effect for $25... what a package for $45...![/quote]

Agreed ... but honestly, who hasn't played these games? If you haven't played these two games and you have had a 360 for at least a year, you should feel shame and should not enjoy turkey tomorrow (because of the shame) :).

[quote name='THams']Same here. Gonna grab Bioshock, Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway, and Assassin's Creed at Game Crazy on Friday. 1 AAA title and 2 pretty decent titles for $30, not a bad deal imho.[/quote]

I just reread the ad...it's B1G1 for titles $18.99 or less...Bioshock is $19.99. I hate when retailers do that shit

Can someone tell me about the process/possibility of getting the price adjusted after the item is being prepared and can't be canceled?[/quote]If you just bought it today I would contact them (via phone) and see if they can cancel the order. They did it for me yesterday right after I ordered since I realized I already had one of the games I ordered.

[quote name='RudyPants']Agreed ... but honestly, who hasn't played these games? If you haven't played these two games and you have had a 360 for at least a year, you should feel shame and should not enjoy turkey tomorrow (because of the shame) :).[/quote]

/shrug, easy for me -
* I played a lot of Call of Duty 4
* I play WoW on the PC
* I didn't have time for either game previously
* I knew it'd only get cheaper

I use to buy things on release, but $20/30/40

[quote name='THams']I just reread the ad...it's B1G1 for titles $18.99 or less...Bioshock is $19.99. I hate when retailers do that shit[/quote]I'm was gonna pick up Bioshock and RSV2. Since RSV2 is $9.99, I'll probably grab Assassin's Creed since it's free.

Can someone tell me about the process/possibility of getting the price adjusted after the item is being prepared and can't be canceled?[/quote]

Forget calling anyone, just order one now for $20 and refuse the package when you get the one you bought for $26.

bread's done
Back