BioShock FREE (PC, Gamefly)

Komentra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Download the Gamefly client and open it and you'll be greeted with a orange button that says "Free" at the top and you can add bioshock to your cart and check out.

(While supplies last, so hurry!)

It runs pretty well on my laptop with ati mobility 3650, max out all settings.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is sweet of them. even though i owned bioshock on 360 and currently have it on my ps3, i will not pass on a free copy of it for the pc. hell i was gonna buy it on pc the next steam sale anyways.

[quote name='sp1cychick3n']Any DRM on this version?[/QUOTE]

SecuROM activated with your Gamefly credentials from what I can see.

anyone else having issues installing this? Couldn't figure out how to install the game without the client yet every time I run it, theres an error and validation doesnt find anything wrong.

Just a note....

You really shouldn't worry about putting in any CC info. There are no charges.

I've had friends who have been on and off with the Gamefly subscription. The company is good with not overcharging for extra months and not making unwarranted charges.

Don't pass up a great game out of unwarranted fear.

I just added it to my account, even though I already have it on GFWL back when it was $1... Never could get it to run Windows 7 64bit, I think you actually have to redownload it if you start the game up before fixing it... Anyway, it symbolizes a good game in my account.

Nice find, OP. I had an account with them that i canceled in 2006. Took a wild guess at my old account email/password this evening, and it logged me in. Purchased using the card they had on file for me back then, which expired last year lol

bread's done
Back