Bioshock Infinite $8.19 PC [Expired]

I have a PC and a PS3.

PS Plus isn't free.  Bioshock Infinite isn't free on PS+.  It costs me whatever I paid for PS Plus monthly divided by however many games I get to play that month.  It is ridiculously cheap and the reason I won't be picking it up on PC, but it isn't free.  Also, it's a rental that can't be flipped and can only be played while I keep paying for PS+ so comparing it to a permanent rental on Steam isn't exactly accurate.

You can game dirt cheap on both consoles and PC, don't know why some people feel the need to come in here and thread crap and start another petty console vs. PC argument just because you're upset you wasted two seconds of your life clicking on this thread because it wasn't labeled properly.  

love it when people argue online, always entertaining while eating my fruit box.

Thanks OP for the thread, but please do put PC on the title next time, if you dont mind. 

P.S. And sunasun, I didn't understand your meme. I feel like I should be insulted somehow, but it is a thing of the younger generation.
No one answered? The pic is of a doofus from a (dumb) Aliens visited the first Thanksgiving "documentary". South Park did a parody of it, and Thor in one.

I see you still got sand stuck in your vagina. The message got across. It's not rocket science.
I left my idiot decoder ring at home so I'm still googling what that even means (some interesting results if you click images). I'm not sure if I'm insulted yet or not.

So the OP caved to the console mafia and added PC to the title

Bruticus has sand in his vagina

T1ny likes to hipster quote

Meowlo is a card slut

Asgardian likes to be entertained while eating his fruit box

PSN+ is free
but not

And TooPoor is still confused about Aliens and spanks and spanx.

Did I miss anything?

I am not confused by aliens, I am confused by the meme as how it is supposed to insult me. 

I am not confused by spanx, in fact the original quote was "spanks", while I know it is the plural of "spank", I am confused as how it fits into the context.

And nice to meet you and sunasun, teebowdragon, despite being a researcher in microarchitecture, I have never talked to you PC people since I don't enter the Steam and Amazon PCCD thread, I glanced over them and seems like you are a frequent poster there. It seems like you people have your own version of slidecage. I wish we could have met under better cicumstances, but seeing you are still trying to insult console players by referring us to mafias, maybe that won't happen anyways.

P.S. The original statement was "free with PS+". There are (1) original price with PS+, (2) discount with PS+ and (3) free with PS+. Nobody (except you) said PS+ is free.

Last edited by a moderator:
If console mafia is an insult to you, i suggest you grow thicker skin. Also, you really need to stop with the "im a researcher in microarchitecture"

Honestly, you arent coming off looking too good with this thread. The trolls are having a field day with you.

I am not confused by aliens, I am confused by the meme as how it is supposed to insult me.

I am not confused by spanx, in fact the original quote was "spanks", while I know it is the plural of "spank", I am confused as how it fits into the context.

And nice to meet you and sunasun, teebowdragon, despite being a researcher in microarchitecture, I have never talked to you PC people since I don't enter the Steam and Amazon PCCD thread, I glanced over them and seems like you are a frequent poster there. It seems like you people have your own version of slidecage. I wish we could have met under better cicumstances, but seeing you are still trying to insult console players by referring us to mafias, maybe that won't happen anyways.

P.S. The original statement was "free with PS+". There are (1) original price with PS+, (2) discount with PS+ and (3) free with PS+. Nobody (except you) said PS+ is free.
when ddid i even call u console mafia i neeveer said shit why u do this more snakeybro spanking time nice miss spelling u tebowhater

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not say it does not take time or work. It takes no gas for me since I just drop it off to our assistant she mails stuff for the company everyday. I have an office job, my 2 minutes isn't worth hundreds like the finance people. Most of us (myself incuded) do not flip, we simply keep our gaming budgets low.

And tebowdragon15, your statements seem to assume I am anti-PC. Which I assume you don't join our conversations and don't know "PC" is my job. I interned at Nvidia working on the GPUs that most PC gamers are using during my grad school days. I teach a microarchitecture grad course. My research is in microarchitecture. I have more high end PCs than I know what to do with since now I lead a cloud research project and we are building a private cloud. I just don't play PC games because I can't resell/trade them to recoup the cost, and I prefer to play local co op with my wife in the living room.

P.S. And sunasun, I didn't understand your meme. I feel like I should be insulted somehow, but it is a thing of the younger generation.
i said you have a valid point, but you are wrong. i'm sorry if you being wrong is offensive to you. And I'd like one of those magical vehicles that your assistant flipper has.

image.png

HAHA wow, you're really been arguing with the cream of the crop of CAG. Can't wait to see you take on slidecage next.
y u not underline me :(

Free games you don't own > games you paid for you don't own

Just another reason why consoles>pc gaming.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asdd_2D_8r0[/youtube]
ftfy

Yeah, I haven't bought anything from Steam using real money in a while.. Trading cards have funded a lot of my purchases.
same here, love my free card money. and this is to the playstation people. can you buy moonshine and bacon with your ps+? with Steam cards you can.

I am not in your PC gaming circle, but when relatively new AAA titles get to $2-$5 I would gladly play them on my computer which is currently just running simulations.

On our office computers I only play Starcraft II with my Korean colleagues when the boss is out of town.
y u do dis? evrywun knows pcs r 4 p0rn. :argue:

I have a PC and a PS3.

PS Plus isn't free. Bioshock Infinite isn't free on PS+. It costs me whatever I paid for PS Plus monthly divided by however many games I get to play that month. It is ridiculously cheap and the reason I won't be picking it up on PC, but it isn't free. Also, it's a rental that can't be flipped and can only be played while I keep paying for PS+ so comparing it to a permanent rental on Steam isn't exactly accurate.

You can game dirt cheap on both consoles and PC, don't know why some people feel the need to come in here and thread crap and start another petty console vs. PC argument just because you're upset you wasted two seconds of your life clicking on this thread because it wasn't labeled properly.
ironic, pissed about 2 seconds lost, but not the 2 days wasted starting a console pc fight, when everyone knows they both suck.

4338_160221_1_th.jpg

ftw

When people put the quote on the bottom, I read it like a Jeopardy question.
i like your username :bow:

y u

I agree

with that.
do dis? :D

And nice to meet you and sunasun, teebowdragon, despite being a researcher in microarchitecture, I have never talked to you PC people since I don't enter the Steam and Amazon PCCD thread, I glanced over them and seems like you are a frequent poster there. It seems like you people have your own version of slidecage. I wish we could have met under better cicumstances, but seeing you are still trying to insult console players by referring us to mafias, maybe that won't happen anyways.

did you even read it? it said you had a valid argument. how the hell is that offensive to you? oh, so you build micro machines?

is this you?

johnmoschitta.jpg

So the OP caved to the console mafia and added PC to the title

Bruticus has sand in his vagina

T1ny likes to hipster quote

Meowlo is a card slut

Asgardian likes to be entertained while eating his fruit box

If Sunasun says you have a valid point, you should be extremely offended.

PSN+ is free
but not

And TooPoor is still confused about Aliens and spanks and spanx.

Did I miss anything?
you forgot the part if I say someone has a valid point, it's offensive ;) so i added it for you

TooPoor I'm sorry you are being attacked. Im pretty sure that guy with the incorrect spelling (thats possibly related to Starmask and Slidecage) would love to give you spanks. Maybe that will make things up to you? If not I would just ignore this comment. 

Now no more fighting. :grouphug:

What are Steam cards and how do they help you get free Steam games?
Games with trading card support drop cards (between 3 and 8) while you play or even just have them running.

You can either craft those cards into badges which then give you things like emotes for chat or backgrounds or you can sell them on the marketplace to people who want to craft them for anywhere from about 8 cents up to a few dollars each.

I've made about $200 off of 168 games.

Games with trading card support drop cards (between 3 and 8) while you play or even just have them running.

You can either craft those cards into badges which then give you things like emotes for chat or backgrounds or you can sell them on the marketplace to people who want to craft them for anywhere from about 8 cents up to a few dollars each.

Thank you my good man.

What are Steam cards and how do they help you get free Steam games?
louiedog answered that succinctly for me.

thanks louie.

made about $205 off 175 games. nothing beats a gaming service where you can make money just by "*playing" games

* in this context playing means idling

I had already bought the 360 version for $12.99 on Game fly and I could also use the credit that I got for pre-ordering GTA V from the M$ store to pay for the season pass.

To people on the other end that actually buy these virtual Steam trading cards, Team Fortress 2 hats, and/or LoL/dota skins: Why?
The same reasons people buy skin packs for fighting games and multiplayer games with customization options. Plus crafting badges gives you a chance at items with a high resale value. Plus the more badges you have, the more likely you are to get a booster pack after you've gotten all of your card drops. There are also foil cards which are worth even more than standard ones.

Some people just buy items to try and flip them for a greater price when the item because more rare.

bread's done
Back