Bioshock: Infinite Deals?

I used some PUR points to buy the current GS steal of the week coupon, 25% off one used game, and grabbed a used copy today for $35 + tax. FYI, the original Bioshock on the PS3 is on disk, there's no code involved, so even if you buy the game used you'll get it.

[quote name='argyle']I used some PUR points to buy the current GS steal of the week coupon, 25% off one used game, and grabbed a used copy today for $35 + tax. FYI, the original Bioshock on the PS3 is on disk, there's no code involved, so even if you buy the game used you'll get it.[/QUOTE]

Well, if I had 9000 PUR points I probably would've jump on that.

With the trend in new games recently give it like 2-3 weeks and im pretty sure either amazon or some store will have it at 39.99

[quote name='Mafiacrooks']This game is well worth the 59.99 MSRP....its AMAZING.[/QUOTE]

Bioshock Infinite is probably the most overrated game that I have played in the last couple of years.

The combat is dumbed down (from the original Bioshock) the environments suck, the NPC's are laughable and the voice acting (especially booker) is a joke. I understand why this title had so much trouble in development..... It attempts to reach that same level of atmosphere and immersion of the original Bioshock and it falls way short.

In fact, I will sell my PS3 copy plus the season pass download code and the guide book for a really cheap price. I paid for the game and DLC and got the book for free at GS. I really regret buying this game....

GameStop is offering around 33 bucks for the game on trade and I will sell my copy with DLC season pass for anything above that trade price.

[quote name='argyle']I used some PUR points to buy the current GS steal of the week coupon, 25% off one used game, and grabbed a used copy today for $35 + tax. FYI, the original Bioshock on the PS3 is on disk, there's no code involved, so even if you buy the game used you'll get it.[/QUOTE]

Does the first bioshock have to be downloaded?

[quote name='Kovorkian']Does the first bioshock have to be downloaded?[/QUOTE]

12 gig mandatory install (for the PS3 version, not sure about 360).

Game is good, but nothing to write home about. The city of Columbia is gorgeous though, I'll give it that. I liked the plasmid/vigors more in the original Bioshock; I had a lot more fun setting "traps" and using multiple abilities.

bread's done
Back