Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition Xbox 360 Still available Gamestop

[quote name='YBX87']if you want to gamble on amazon potentially screwing up the shipment, and the statue being damaged. i Would choose the gamstop, if you do not want to risk it.[/QUOTE]

GameStop is shipping only, doesn't have a store pick up option. So wouldn't it be an equal shopping risk?

[quote name='TaylorM06']GameStop is shipping only, doesn't have a store pick up option. So wouldn't it be an equal shopping risk?[/QUOTE]
i thought there was the store pickup option. then i would go with amazon. Atleast their customer service are more helpful, if something were to go wrong.

[quote name='YBX87']i thought there was the store pickup option. then i would go with amazon. Atleast their customer service are more helpful, if something were to go wrong.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Shipping only (Boo!) too bad Best Buy doesn't have it in stock. That's where I really want to put my money. I have $10 Amazon credit. I'll pick it up Friday on payday of its still available.

[quote name='TaylorM06']Nope. Shipping only (Boo!) too bad Best Buy doesn't have it in stock. That's where I really want to put my money. I have $10 Amazon credit. I'll pick it up Friday on payday of its still available.[/QUOTE]
if you had ordered it from bestbuy initially/ earlier on. you might have gotten it for free. Apparently, they accidently cancelled a bunch of peoples online orders. In order to make it for the mistake, they are going to reimburse with free copies of the games, with the original form they ordered in. Those people whos songbird edition got cancelled by mistake, end up with free copies of the songbird editions.

[quote name='YBX87']if you had ordered it from bestbuy initially/ earlier on. you might have gotten it for free. Apparently, they accidently cancelled a bunch of peoples online orders. In order to make it for the mistake, they are going to reimburse with free copies of the games, with the original form they ordered in. Those people whos songbird edition got cancelled by mistake, end up with free copies of the songbird editions.

[/QUOTE]

!?!?! Damn! That's awesome. I didn't even know this edition existed until a couple days ago. Most websites when you search Bioshock Infinite. This doesn't even show up

[quote name='TaylorM06']That's awesome of BBY.

Too bad I didn't know about this when it was announced. I would've been one of them[/QUOTE]
i kinda regret too not preordering it too, because I had preordered other titles from the $20 list. THis was the only game I lost track of for whatever reason. Just imagine getting the basic game for free, on top of the $20 rewardzone certificate. They are literally paying you to play bioshock infinite. plus the trade in credit you get once you finish the game, and trade it in. crazy

[quote name='YBX87']i kinda regret too not preordering it too, because I had preordered other titles from the $20 list. THis was the only game I lost track of for whatever reason. Just imagine getting the basic game for free, on top of the $20 rewardzone certificate. They are literally paying you to play bioshock infinite. plus the trade in credit you get once you finish the game, and trade it in. crazy[/QUOTE]

:whee: Crazyness :whee:

I'll give my $$ to Amazon and BB any day. Hate GS!!! (But at times when it's only GS exclusive... that is when you'll get me $$)

[quote name='Methoes']I'll give my $$ to Amazon and BB any day. Hate GS!!! (But at times when it's only GS exclusive... that is when you'll get me $$)[/QUOTE]
I am curious why didn't you preorder earlier? one of the few only gs exclusives, for games this year is the last of us pandemic edition. which I put down a deposit at my local gs store

bread's done
Back