Bioshock Infinite (Steam Key) $ 27.95

Be careful with these codes. Often times they're sold cheaper because they're from other countries. In this case, they're from Columbia. Not sure if Valve will do anything about it.

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']aww really thats lame. Hmm rather have a legit NA version.

Guess this really isn't a deal.[/QUOTE]

If you want a legit NA version, buy it on Steam or Amazon for $25

[quote name='M3wThr33']It's a joke guys. The game takes place in the fictional citystate of Columbia...

ugh.[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one who chuckled when I saw that they were from Columbia? Then again, I don't blame anyone who thought they weren't legit unless they knew the game's setting and actually read the comment thouroughly.

Well, the keys are asian if that means anything to you guys, there's already been a thread posted for this deal. No reason to buy this anyway when you can get it cheaper from the trade forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked the shoutbox for that forum. And there is nothing but complaints that their keys aren't working.
Supposedly if you buy a key within seconds of another buyer, their automated system will send that key twice or something.
Whether or not that's true I don't know.
But tbh, this cheap price isn't worth the headache from the sounds of it.
I'll just wait if/til it goes on sale on GMG

[quote name='M3wThr33']It's a joke guys. The game takes place in the fictional citystate of Columbia...

ugh.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't help that Columbia is a real country and you posted that they come from other countries and followed that with Columbia.

[quote name='mask.air.raid']It doesn't help that Columbia is a real country and you posted that they come from other countries and followed that with Columbia.[/QUOTE]

Well, I hope people interest in the game would make the connection. And Colombia the country is spelled differently.

Back on topic, the site IS reputable, so the supposed bad keys are surprising. I know he tweeted about noon today he was half out. So these keys aren't going to last forever.

Woops. Misspelled that. I keep moving too fast because my computer is overheating in this weather.

You kinda shifted focus when you were setting up the joke.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Well, I hope people interest in the game would make the connection. And Colombia the country is spelled differently.

[/QUOTE]

I have interest in the game and I didn't make the connection at all. I don't pay attention to the names of fictional worlds of games I haven't played yet.

The joke wasn't that great, not obvious at all

[quote name='mask.air.raid']Woops. Misspelled that. I keep moving too fast because my computer is overheating in this weather.

You kinda shifted focus when you were setting up the joke.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. joke isn't too obvious, especially considering the keys are from a different country.. Most of the post actually isn't a joke, only the Columbia part is lol.

[quote name='spoderman']If you want a legit NA version, buy it on Steam or Amazon for $25[/QUOTE]

i don't know where you are looking but its not $25 on steam or amazon.

[quote name='Pixie Stix 88']i don't know where you are looking but its not $25 on steam or amazon.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, was thinking of another game from the AMD promo. It's easy to find it for $20 in the CAG Steam trade thread though.

bread's done
Back