Bioshock Infinte 360 Trade for Tomb Raider, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP, DS, PS1, SNES + more

[quote name='RubberBand_Man']Cml & Pm me fos Suikoden II w/ Guide[/QUOTE]

The first Suikoden comes with a guide. Suikoden II comes alone.

Ok then Cml for:

Suikoden w/guide
Suikoden II

30$ for both will not wuch cash but you can pick stuff thats worth that much or more off my TL

Cool! I have a feeling I'm probably too late to ask... but any chance you have Shadow of the Tusk on J-SS? Also am interested in your Gunner's Heaven for J-PS if I have anything you like. Also on your wants (but not on my list) is a new/sealed (no dings) Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo for GBA if it interests you.

Lmk and thanks. :)

[quote name='brianmoy']Cool! I have a feeling I'm probably too late to ask... but any chance you have Shadow of the Tusk on J-SS? Also am interested in your Gunner's Heaven for J-PS if I have anything you like. Also on your wants (but not on my list) is a new/sealed (no dings) Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo for GBA if it interests you.

Lmk and thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

No, I don't have a game called Shadow of the Tusk. But I'm still intrested in Puzzle Fighter. Let me check your list for anything else I might want.

i see you are looking for a 360 but how much are you looking to spend? i have a buddy with a bone stock standard edition (wired controller system) for sale. let me know what you are looking to spend and i think i can try to work something for ya

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']^ Thanks, but I want the premuim 360. I'm looking to spend around $330.[/quote]

i think i can do that (for a premium set up), if you want to chip in a little more for shipping then we can do it. if not thats cool too! here is a TTT for ya

bread's done
Back