Bioshock original release w/slipcover

Mr Dude65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I've recently been looking for a copy of Bioshock to add to my collection, but I hate Platinum Hits packaging. So, what I'm wondering, is if anyone knows where I can get an ORIGINAL release copy with slipcover. Doesn't have to be new (thought that'd be nice), but it does have to be complete and in good condition. Anyone know where I could get one? Ebay sellers are charging ridiculous prices!!! Help me out!

I'm in the same boat. The slipcover is the hard part, since stores like GameStop throw them out, and its not specified when buying it new online. And the fact the slipcover was only on the original release doesn't help! I'll keep you in mind on my search.

I had a copy that I opened to trade in, but I kept the slipcover for if I ever bought it in the future. Wish I had known that it was worth selling intact.

[quote name='lukewin']I had a copy that I opened to trade in, but I kept the slipcover for if I ever bought it in the future. Wish I had known that it was worth selling intact.[/QUOTE]

Still have it? I'd throw a couple bucks your way!

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i believe i have it, what would you be offering? (not sure if ill get rid of it but cant hurt to hear your offer =P)[/QUOTE]

If it's just the cover, probably less than $5. Full game in good condition, Somewhere in the $15 range.

bread's done
Back