Bioshock Universal Price Drop: Now $19.99 Or Less

Great price for an amazing game. I would get it, but I already own this for the 360 and beat it recently, so there isn't any reason for me to go back and play it unless there is an urge to play it or I could go for the brass balls achievement.

REALLY good deal for this. i'll bet you anything sometime in the next year they'll have a weekend sale where this game is $10-$15. that's probably when i'll replace my boxed copy with a steam copy. love those weekend sales!

They had Bioshock Steam Weekend Deal about 2 months ago. It was $15 then. I don't know if they do deals on the same type of games that often.

The game is still a steal for $20 though.

This game is great, I got it for about $20 off amazon a few weeks ago and just started playing a few days, I've been hooked.

Heh they sell Bioshock for $20 on steam yet they expect ps3 owners to pay $60 for it? Good luck with that. (Sorry challenge rooms are so not worth an extra $30-$40 if you include console tax)

[quote name='qwerty1']Thats nextgen gaming though. Its more expensive cause its further in the future.[/quote]

I hope you arent talking about PC versus Consoles here.

i wouldnt dare. I was just commenting that its more expensive cause its full of nextgennie goodness.

By the way it is indeed a universal drop though a number of places are lagging behind

Now $18.99 + S&H @ Amazon
$17.99 + 2.95 S&H @ J&R

[quote name='nikkai']Steam download = avoidance of DRM?[/quote]
My question exactly, though I know it's just trading one form of DRM for another, Steam's is slightly less annoying. (And it's still a single player game you have to connect to the internet to activate...)

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']My question exactly, though I know it's just trading one form of DRM for another, Steam's is slightly less annoying. (And it's still a single player game you have to connect to the internet to activate...)[/QUOTE]

As far I as I know, the Steam version doesn't have a limit on how many times you can install it.

[quote name='Sporadic']As far I as I know, the Steam version doesn't have a limit on how many times you can install it.[/quote]The install limit has been removed months ago. Although you are right in that originally, the Steam version had no install limit compared to the retail version.

Bought a surround sound system for my PC and went to pop this disk in to test it out and found....that my disc is missing! Argh! I beat it upon its initial release and once after. Drives me crazy thinking about replacement.

[quote name='grendel19']The install limit has been removed months ago. Although you are right in that originally, the Steam version had no install limit compared to the retail version.[/quote]

The Steam version also had the install limit (SecuRom was installed on the Steam version as well, see: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6623735&postcount=25 ). Now that the install limit is gone, I'm not sure if the Steam version still has SecuRom, but I'm leaning towards yes. Given that a lot of people like to sell/trade games here, the retail version is probably the better buy.

nice. i almost picked this up today at a pre-played store but then i noticed it was the CE or LE (not sure which) and it was still $59.99! Rediculous.

bread's done
Back