Birdemic: Shock & Terror $5 DVD @ Amazon; $8 Blu @ Best Buy - Best Worst movie ever!

Bezerker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (97%)
Having been recently exposed to this movie and wanting a physical copy for myself, I just noticed that Birdemic Shock & Terror is only $4.89 on DVD @ Amazon or $7.99 on Blu-ray @ Best Buy.

DVD @ Amazon

Blu-Ray @ Best Buy

This movie is the best worst movie ever made (Troll 2 cant even touch it). If you dont want to take my word for it, listen to How Did This Get Made's live episode about it (Featuring Weird Al Yankovic & Birdemic's leading lady Whitney Moore)

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/birdemic-shock-and-terror-live/

Hopefully the more sales the DVD gets, the closer we'll get to getting that sequel the director has promised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price for it. I remember getting it for like $15 on Blu at Best Buy when it first came out. Less than $5 for the DVD is great.

It is a great terrible movie with some of the worst acting/effects ever, though I have to disagree with you as I think that The Room is worse than Birdemic.

The Room and Troll 2 are very bad and are also extremely watchable. Birdemic was just very bad. After about 30 minutes I had to force myself to finish the movie.

I love this movie so much...

...so I picked up the Blu-ray for $6 during a random sale in May of last year.

The Blu-ray looks like an upscale (and I'm sure it is) but the fact that it's on Blu-ray just makes me laugh. I'm sure there's a better example for an anti-demo disc, but this is a top contender!

...did I mention that I love this movie?

[quote name='DK745']Good price for it. I remember getting it for like $15 on Blu at Best Buy when it first came out. Less than $5 for the DVD is great.

It is a great terrible movie with some of the worst acting/effects ever, though I have to disagree with you as I think that The Room is worse than Birdemic.[/QUOTE]

You are correct about The Room, that is like a gift that keeps giving and giving... So many bad/ good moments

bread's done
Back