bit generations GBA $14.90 at Play-Asia (in stock titles only)

Justin42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This deal has been going on and off, but I think it's notable that Orbital and Coloris are now back in stock (after a very long time out of stock), so you can get all of the GBA Bit Generations games for $14.90 at Play-Asia again. If you look at the descriptions of each, many times they'll let you add 2 of the games to your cart together for $1 off the combined total. (I just bought Orbital and Coloris together and the combo let me add Orbital for $13.90, for example)

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-49-en-15-bit+generations.html

Orbital and Coloris went out of stock very fast last time they went on sale!

Hot damn. I'm really tempted to buy Orbital and Dotstream for this price... I already have Boundish, and those other two are the only other two I'm interested in.

Thanks OP.

Buy them while you can! I managed to snag them all during that last play-asia sale, and love 'em. The packaging for the games is also very cool.

I've never played any bit generations game yet but Orbital seems like a good candidate to start that collection for me.

I'm going to grab Orbital and Coloris to finish my collection of them since I missed them in the last sale before they increased in price.

I can also say dotstream is really good and can be quite difficult. There are 25 tracks with 5 per campaign or whatever and the last two campaigns (must beat the previous 3 to unlock them) are really killing me. I've put about 10 hours into it off and on when I do courier trips for work when nobody else can do it and I have a blast with it. Hell, I can't even finish like 6 of the tracks in first place in single track mode yet. Still only unlocked 2 of 6 in the unlimited mode. ~_~

I've never heard of these, but I just got Dotstream, Soundvoyager and Boundish. I also got Kuru Kururin Paradise because I had a $5 off $50 coupon. I've got problems. ;)

darn, and I just bought these as Acen (Anime Central) for 20 each... oh well that WAS a good deal until this came along...I probebly would not have bought them though online anyway because I knew nothing about them.

I have both orbital and dotstream, they are really excelent games.

[quote name='RustyOrgan']What are bit generation games?
[/quote]

Japanese Budget GBA games that are pretty fun without requiring any knowledge of japanese except for controls which can be figured out pretty easily. I'm running short on time since I have to make a run for work so I can't go into details really. In the GBA section there's this old thread where you can get more info though.

Orbital is $24.90. :( Save $2 when you buy it with one of the other BitGen games (automatically picked and suggested).

Thanks, OP.

Ordered Coloris and Dotstream. I was originally not interested in Coloris until I read a different review of it -- some of these bitGenerations games have wildly divergent reviews. I've been really happy with Orbital and Digidrive.

The only question now will be if I ever crack on Boundish or Dialhex, the two I can't bring myself to order.

[quote name='Slodaddy']Orbital's not showing up for $14.90 - even as a combo deal. Am I missing something???[/quote]

Orbital went back up in price (to $24.90) yesterday afternoon.

Orbital is so serene -- the closest approximation I can make of it is like a interstellar Katamari Damacy, just with a heavier emphasis on precision.

I'm waiting for a great deal (and when I have more money) to pick up Dotstream and SoundVoyager, which both sound fantastic.

I don't understand the love for these games. They're nice, but they're definitely not >$10 nice.

Then again, I bought Digidrive last time around, so I'm not one to talk.

[quote name='blandstalker']The only question now will be if I ever crack on Boundish or Dialhex, the two I can't bring myself to order.[/QUOTE]

These are both fine games. Boundish's pong variants are fun to pick up and play for a few minutes; Dialhex is more of a fifteen to twenty minute stretch, depending. They're more than the sum of their parts, which is why they get shafted a lot in the reviews. Whether they're worth ~$14 each to someone is another question. I haven't regretted the buy.

I love these types of novel, enjoyable games.. I just ordered all 7 in the series :) i got a few dollars off for ordering one game with another..

bit Generations: Soundvoyager (Japan, No Region Protection) 1 US$ 13.90 US$ 13.90
bit Generations: Digidrive (Japan, No Region Protection) 1 US$ 14.90 US$ 14.90
bit Generations: Coloris (Japan, No Region Protection) 1 US$ 14.90 US$ 14.90
bit Generations: Dialhex (Japan, No Region Protection) 1 US$ 13.90 US$ 13.90
bit Generations: Boundish (Japan, No Region Protection) 1 US$ 14.90 US$ 14.90
bit Generations: Dotstream (Japan, No Region Protection) 1 US$ 14.90 US$ 14.90
bit Generations: Orbital (Japan, No Region Protection) 1 US$ 22.90 US$ 22.90

Coupon: US$ -5.00
Shipping US$ 15.20
Total US$ 121.80

*sigh* Ive been wanting Orbital, but its back up in price again. I never seem to catch it when its on the down turn. I have Dotstream and I love it

Soundvoyager is seriously one of the coolest games I've ever played, you guys should check it out if you haven't.

bread's done
Back