Bit.Trip Complete (Wii) $19.99 @ Amazon, GameStop

abilyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Not bad of a price. I kind of want the goodies from the Aksys store like the two stickers and a soundtrack sampler of 10 songs.

Just making sure, but these are all of the Bit. Trip games that are available on Wiiware?

Tried to pick this up today at my local GS, but the display box coverart had visible tears on the back cover. Amazon for the same price & no tax sounds amazing in comparison.

[quote name='Joe Fongul']Tried to pick this up today at my local GS, but the display box coverart had visible tears on the back cover. Amazon for the same price & no tax sounds amazing in comparison.[/QUOTE]

my nearby GS's only have gutted copies: (insert rant re GS policy here)
guess this is what happens when i wait for (new) stuff to hit my price point. :roll:

am sooo tempted to buy from AMAZ, but am trying to use up my GS credit first. GS still has free ship for $25 orders, right? is the $25 inclusive of tax? can i just order a filler item & return it to a store later? TIA.

Thanks vherub for amazon link
bit

Damn, I should've waited for the 3DS version to drop, just bought it on Amazon a couple weeks ago for $30. Lame. Still, the Wii version with the soundtrack sounds good.

[quote name='Gosha']Was $14.99 on Gamefly until they sold out. I don't know if those ever come back in stock or not.[/QUOTE]

It sold out the first day, I kept on checking but it never came back. This is just a few bucks more so I am very happy to see it.

[quote name='ivana89']GS still has free ship for $25 orders, right? is the $25 inclusive of tax? can i just order a filler item & return it to a store later? TIA.[/QUOTE]

The $25+ free shipping is no longer active. As a test I filled my cart with well over that amount and made my way to the last page of the checkout process. No shipping discount.

Did Amazon lower anyone else's cart capacity? I was trying to see how many they had in stock, but now I can only put 100 items into my cart....

bread's done
Back