BJ's markdowns (YMMV)

trock3

CAGiversary!
Some sick 3ds deals for BJ's members. YMMV. These are some of what I saw at two stores.

PS3:

Skyrim- 9.98

Borderlands 2- 9.98

Last of Us- 9.98

Move Bundle with Sports Champion- 9.98

Dishonored- 9.98

Uncharted 3- 9.98

PS3 12 Gb- 150

PS3 320 gb sports champion budnle- 250

Xbox 360-

Just Dance 2014- 19.98

Halo 4- 9.98

The Walking Dead- 9.98

3ds: 

Mario Tennis- 9.98

Pokemon X- 9.98

Pokemon Y- 19.98

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds- 9.98

Legend of Zelda: OoT- 9.98

Starfox 64 3D- 9.98

Mario and Luigi Dream Team- 19.98

Mario Party: Island Tour- 19.98

New Super Mario Bros 2: 19.98

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon- 19.98

Lego Marvel- 19.98

Kid Icarus: Uprising- 9.98

Tetris Axis- 9.98

Wii U:

Nintendoland- 9.98

Wii Sing- 9.98

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2- 19.98

Super Mario 3D World: 49.98

Lego City Undercover- 9.98

Game and Wario- 9.98

Wii:

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Super Mario Galaxy 2- 9.98

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword- 19.98

Mario Strikers Charged- 9.98

Mario Party 8- 9.98

Mario Party 9- 19.98

Mario Sports Mix- 9.98

Kirby's Return to Dreamland- 9.98

Last edited by a moderator:
Gta v 360 is now 19.98, wii u disney infinity starter kit 19.98, gran turismo 19.98....for those wondering about 3ds there are assorted titles (splinter cell, fire fighter 3d) and some others priced at 7.98

The mgr was doing markdowns on these games yesterday as I was picking thru. He mentioned that they are no longer going to carry video games, except for the major ones like COD, etc., similar to the way that Costco works. Once they clear out their inventory, the party is over :(

Make sure you get stuff price checked as I got diablo 3 for 20$ for 360 but it still had a sticker on it for 57.98 on it. As no games had any sticker on it showing the discounts as I'm sure all all prices will rang up at the discount price as BJ's computers i'm sure are USA wide so anywhere you buy the games it'll rang up that price even if it doesn't show it on the game. As obviously my BJ's was lazy and didn't mark down the games.

I was finally near a BJ's today and decided to stop in.  The gaming section was one end-cap of value games but still some decent stuff.  Picked up the following:

:360: Mass Effect $7.98

:360: Oblivion GOTY $7.98

:pS3: Lego Pirates $7.98 (traded for $9.90 at BB)

Dance Central 3 for 360 was also in the $7.98 section but rang up $19.98 and there was a lone GTA V in the section but it rang up at $57.  There was a line behind me so I just grabbed the 3 titles above.  Nice guy at the checkout waived the surcharge since I had a one-day pass so that worked out well.  

I've been on the fence about the wii u pro controller since I barely used the classic for wii. But everyone keeps making it seem essential so I guess $25 isn't too bad. Hope they still have it. 

I've been on the fence about the wii u pro controller since I barely used the classic for wii. But everyone keeps making it seem essential so I guess $25 isn't too bad. Hope they still have it.
You van find the Nyko one for around $15 and it's great. Some people even like it more than the Nintendo one.

I was finally near a BJ's today and decided to stop in. The gaming section was one end-cap of value games but still some decent stuff. Picked up the following:

:360: Mass Effect $7.98
:360: Oblivion GOTY $7.98
:pS3: Lego Pirates $7.98 (traded for $9.90 at BB)

Dance Central 3 for 360 was also in the $7.98 section but rang up $19.98 and there was a lone GTA V in the section but it rang up at $57. There was a line behind me so I just grabbed the 3 titles above. Nice guy at the checkout waived the surcharge since I had a one-day pass so that worked out well.
I wish Dance Central 3 was $7.98. I want to add that to my collection, but it never drops it seems.

You van find the Nyko one for around $15 and it's great. Some people even like it more than the Nintendo one.
Ok thanks. I'll pick them both up, then, and see which I prefer more. The Nyko has offset sticks like on Xbox so I may end up sticking with that.

Stopped in BJ's near me today, didn't find Battlefield 4 on PS4, which I was kinda hoping to get lucky and find, but I did get MK Komplete PS3 for $8 and GTAV, which I have yet to play, for $20.  I passed on Diablo 3 for 360 since I already beat and sold it on PS3 and I'm waiting for the PS4 one with the DLC to rebuy.

They had a mega shit ton of Dishonoreds and Medal of Honor Warfighters.

Surprised to find a Turtle Beach x42 left at my BJ's marked down to $35! They had a lot of x32 left at $30 but this was the only x42. Sweet deal on a nice headset, can even use it with the PS4 with the chat adapter.

Minecraft 360 is $9.98

Picked it up, unlocked a couple cheevos so I can get the Xbone version for $5 and traded it to Target for $26

Surprised to find a Turtle Beach x42 left at my BJ's marked down to $35! They had a lot of x32 left at $30 but this was the only x42. Sweet deal on a nice headset, can even use it with the PS4 with the chat adapter.
Thats strange. I thought BJ's price reductions were universal. All of my stores have the x42's priced at $49.98. Do you have the style # for the x42's that you purchased?

Thats strange. I thought BJ's price reductions were universal. All of my stores have the x42's priced at $49.98. Do you have the style # for the x42's that you purchased?
The number on my receipt is 73185502270. You should try scanning them at the register since they aren't the best at marking everything down. Sweet headphones for $35 using them today on splinter call blacklist.

Thanks. I called and they said that they were still 49.99 in the system. I'll try to swing by tomorrow

My store is cleared out of everything. Looks like a little stack of games someone just set somewhere. I did notice in the cage an xbox one with kinect was marked $400, not sure if its a deal.

I found a wii u pro controller charging station by Nyko at the BJs in Amherst NY for 9.99 with a 5 dollar off instant coupon. They also had skylanders giants for wiiu for $9.99. They had a ton of these in very dusty boxes. I wonder where they were hiding

Probably be the easiest thing. I couldn't believe how strict they were, lol. I had never been there before, but wow. They will take your shit and put it back if you dont have that card. lol
I guess it depends on the area... My wife and mother in law use mine all the time. They dont check ID, and they have self checkout if that was an issue...

YMMV indeed.

*edit.... Holy crap. Didnt realize how old this thread was. Ahahahah

bread's done
Back