BJ's Wholesale Club Clearance (YMMV) - Mostly PS3 & Most Under $20

FrankTheFrowner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
116 (100%)
Was at BJ's Wholesale Club today and saw some clearance sales. I've left out info on outdated sports titles and there was nothing of note for PSP/Wii/DS except shovelware.

PLAYSTATION 2:
Hot Shots Golf Fore! - $4.90
Lego Indiana Jones - $4.90
Rock Band 2 - $7.20
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - $4.00
WALL-E - $8.00

PLAYSTATION 3:
Army of Two: 40th Day - $11.90
Assassin's Creed II - $10.80
Band Hero - $6.00
Battlefield Bad Company II LE - $14.80
Beatles Rock Band - $17.90
Bioshock 2 - $10.00
Final Fantasy XIII - $12.00
God of War III - $20.00
Heavy Rain - $20.00
Iron Man 2 - $10.80
Killzone 2 - $22.90
Lego Rock Band - $7.60
Mafia II - $14.80
ModNation Racers - $14.00
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift - $8.00
Resident Evil 5 - $10.80 (original version, not Gold)
Rock Band 2 - $15.99
Skate 3 - $14.00
Transformers: War for Cybertron - $14.00

XBOX 360:
Bioshock 2 - $10.00
Blur - $10.80
Mafia II - $14.80

Last edited by a moderator:
whoa, some nice prices here. were they marked down on the cases?

i hate how my bjs does their games section where they are encased in a glass cabinet and you have to write down the number and take it to the register to get the game.

[quote name='bludd']whoa, some nice prices here. were they marked down on the cases?

i hate how my bjs does their games section where they are encased in a glass cabinet and you have to write down the number and take it to the register to get the game.[/QUOTE]

Same system here -- they were marked down in the cabinet but nowhere else.

The security guard at the exit gave me a hard time because the one game I bought (Final Fantasy XIII) was stickered $56.99 and my receipt had it for $12.

Nice if I didn't have everything good on that list. BJ's doesn't always have great deals (like Wally they're only a few cents or a dollar lower than MSRP) but when they mark things down they're meant to go soon. Oh well it's not like I paid retail for all those games and often if you wait the games can't be found in their black label versions.

[quote name='LottaGames']Nice if I didn't have everything good on that list. BJ's doesn't always have great deals (like Wally they're only a few cents or a dollar lower than MSRP) but when they mark things down they're meant to go soon. Oh well it's not like I paid retail for all those games and often if you wait the games can't be found in their black label versions.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was in the same boat -- FFXIII was basically the only thing I didn't already own that was of interest to me.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']Whatever you do don't do a search online for it. You're gonna find some awful things...[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

I got it, its like costco and Sams club.... I dont think we have any BJ franchise here in California or atleast on my area in los angeles.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']Was at BJ's Wholesale Club today and saw some clearance sales. I've left out info on outdated sports titles and there was nothing of note for PSP/Wii/DS except shovelware.
[/QUOTE]

I picked up the last Heavy Rain and FF 13 from your store. I price checked KZ2 at Farmingdale and the price was the same as you listed. Maybe it's a universal drop?

Saw some okay video game prices at my store, but nothing as nice as what OP had. A few weeks and my store might get there.

I did however get a Harmony 700 universal remote for $50. I already had one for the living room so this one is for the bedroom.

[quote name='gokk999']is there an online site so i can possibly order from them?

these are friggen cheap![/QUOTE]

It seems to be in-store only, prices are at the regular levels on their website.

I have a BJ's about a 5 min walk from my house. I will go tomorrow to check which ones they still have any of left that i already don't own. I do know that heavy rain was sold out ever since that 25 dollar deal. Hopefully they restocked it and RE5 is there as well.

bread's done
Back