Black 360 Wireless controller $29.99 FSSS @ Amazon

Is this generally a pretty good deal? I don't need one now, but may soon, and I have an elite.

Wondering if I should invest now or wait till I am closer to needing a replacement.

This is a great price, especially seeing as mitemouse mentioned that you can use ECA to bump it down to 27...+ any Amazon promo codes you may have for trading-in...

I'd say this is pretty hot.

By the way, does anyone know why Microsoft started to phase out the wireless receiver to use wireless 360 controllers on the PC?

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']By the way, does anyone know why Microsoft started to phase out the wireless receiver to use wireless 360 controllers on the PC?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering this also. I have one and think it is one of the coolest things for video games on pc that I play casually.

This is a good deal. I may have to get one just to have a fresh one for all the time I'll be playing ODST and MW2.

[quote name='yodagonemad']Is this generally a pretty good deal?[/QUOTE]

Yeah $30 is a great price for a new 360 controller. Both of my current ones are a bit worn and I'd like to get a couple new ones for more demanding games like Gears of War.

Hmmm, is it possible to get this into the Quick Picks if you purchased one off Amazon in the past?

As far as I can tell, since I have the controller marked as an "Amazon.com Purchase" it is a permanent "I own it", therefore excluding it from my Quick Picks.

Are there any known workarounds? (Besides using a secondary account.)

bread's done
Back