black and pink DSlites in stock at EBgames.com

I have the original DS Lite and was playing a newer one yesterday. Has the top screen changed? It seemed a little "squishy. meaning if you pressed down on the screen, the picture became blurry. And, for some reason, it didn't take to the Hori screen protector as mine did.

Does anyone know when and/or where a white one is available? I broke mine a while ago, and I've been trying to find a Polar White DS lite to buy in stores.

These are starting to filter back in stock at a lot of outlets. I saw them at Meijer and Target today, plenty of black and pink ones, not a ton of white ones though.

[quote name='bsesb2003']I have the original DS Lite and was playing a newer one yesterday. Has the top screen changed? It seemed a little "squishy. meaning if you pressed down on the screen, the picture became blurry. And, for some reason, it didn't take to the Hori screen protector as mine did.[/QUOTE]
Pardon me for asking, but why would you be pushing on the top screen, anyways?

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Pardon me for asking, but why would you be pushing on the top screen, anyways?[/QUOTE]

In applying the Hori filter to the top screen and pushing out the bubbles.

bread's done
Back