Black Demo Disc?

I got one from GameCrazy today after droping $150+. The (super) nice lady went in the back and grabbed that plus a Soul Calibur III shirt.

I got mine at Gamestop and I must say that the graphics are amazing. The scenes that you play in the demo are the exact same as the ones seen on the black.ea.com website. But it definitely got my attention!

Tried to cop one from both EB and Gamestop/Software Etc. here in Chattanooga, no dice. They're both doing the Preorder before you can have it thing. If they're going to make you commit to the game purchase, they could pony up something better than a demo of the thing you're going to be playing anyway. I always thought demo's were promo tools by themselves.

I agree. A demo disk for a game you're buying is not a bonus. A demo disk might get me to try/buy the game, but if I'm already buying it, I hardly need a demo, esp. a short one.
One of the best things Sony did, imho, was the Jampacks and demo disks. More than once I bought a game I played on a 5 buck Jampack, that I would not have bought had I not tried the demo. Of course, that works the other way too.

bread's done
Back