Black Dreamcast, currently $10

The only problem with the black one is because of the stupid Sega Sports logo on it, but, still, it looks pretty cool.

You know what's funny? WCW Nitro never came out for Dreamcast. It came out for PS1 and PC. Was never in development for Dreamcast. Only wrestling games that came out for DC are WWF Attitude, ECW Hardcore Revolution, ECW Anarchy Rulez (or something like that) and WWF Royal Rumble.

I don't think WCW Nitro was released for DC. Plus he doesn't accept Paypal and of his feedback last month, 10% was neutral or negative which seems very high. I don't think it will top $20 total but then again, maybe it will get bids towards the end of the auction

[quote name='xzafixz']That game is either burned or a playstation game. Interesting...[/quote]

Considering it has the game title, PS logo and THQ logo, I'm going to have to go with the idea that it's a playstation game...

You guys have good eyes, all i see the WCW:Nitro on a very plain looking CD. But it is a black bottom so it would make sense to be a ps game.

The Nitro game CD had a sort of light design (supposed to look like the pattern you would see on the steel steps next to a wrestling ring) all over the disk that is tough to see in that picture. It's not a plain CD though.

Guy is also selling another DC system at the same price. I thought the black DCs went for more...

i wish i got a black dc i bought the sports pack but i didn't get the black one. it came with a black controller and some sega sports games. wish he at least had the controller.

bread's done
Back