Black Friday 2007 Checklist

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
What games, from the stores that have actually posted their ads, are you planning on getting this Black Friday? So far, I have...

NBA 2K8(Xbox 360) - Target - $28
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(Xbox 360) - Target - $48
300 DVD - Target - $6
South Park Season 10 DVD - $15 - Target

Total so far... $97

I dont think I want to be up at 3am to get a couple games for a bit off..the onl thing really worth it to ME would be a TV if I could find a good deal.

[quote name='basilofbkrst']I dont think I want to be up at 3am to get a couple games for a bit off..the onl thing really worth it to ME would be a TV if I could find a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Being up at 3am is so 5 years ago. Now a days you have to be in line at 11pm :(

I may do Target afterwards for some DVD deals and gifts...I'm waiting on Wal-mart, CC, and BB TV prices before I pick my 5 hour camp out spot.

I'm making my survival checklist right now. Cot, jacket, mouthwash- enough to survive camping outside BB.

I've learned that for things like this, making friends with the third shift cashier manager of whichever stores is always the best, and if they aren't open all night, the morning manager will do. So far, I have my connection in Walmart and Meijer. Then morning managers in Target. Therefore, I get them to pick it up for me, and when they get off, they run it by the house, and I just pay them then.

I'm looking foreward to a few video games that I've saw so far, and a 20 inch HDTV for 199.

Good way to shaft people out of wanting to get in on deals, DeadGein.

Next time maybe you'll make friends with someone who owns a big truck and have him run by your house and run you over!

:roll:

bread's done
Back