Black Friday 2015- What items are you hoping to buy?

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm hoping to get Rock Band 4, Super Mario Maker, Forza 6, Gears Remaster, or Batman Arkham Knight for $30 or cheaper.

And maybe a sound bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
A really good router, Blu Rays (can't think of what I want since there's so many but BF usually has everything I want when it comes to movies)

:ps4: Transformers Devestation, Until Dawn, Tales of Zestria, God of War III Remastered

:xb1: Need for Speed, THPS5 ($20 or less), Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition

:wiiu: Yoshi's Woolly World

and random games that I'm not even thinking about and some good deals on PSN and XBL credit. 

Last edited by a moderator:
my nephiew is getting a wiiu for christmas so im hoping to get splatoon discounted.  i've wanted to play that game and im sure he would enjoy the game as well.

for myself, i'm aiming for 3ds games mostly. i would want to get codename steam.  that game hasn't sold that well from what ive heard so it will most likely go very cheap this holiday season.  luigi's mansion is also on my list.

gamestop opening on friday is a meh. name the last time you went to gamestop on brown thursday or black friday and got a deal that could not be had anywhere else. 

Wii U is the main thing I plan on picking up hopefully its on sale and comes with gift card and/or games. Would be great at $250 MK8 bundle with 2 other games or a game and pro controller.

Games wise it depends on price I wont pay over $30 for any of these MGS V, MKX, Until Dawn, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, random games for good prices.

Anybody know if I was to buy a wii U now if Best Buy would price adjust it on Black Friday or even the Saturday after? 

Star Wars Battlefront, Disney Infinity Star Wars or whatever they call the newest one, Rock Band 4 and hopefully some gift cards. I should note that I'm not particularly waiting for any of these on BF specifically (as I'm wanting to nab them any time between now and the end of the year since we're entering the holiday season where there will be deals aplenty) but I expect at least a couple of these should be featured on BF or whatever they call Thursday leading to BF these days. And hell no am I going to a store either day, all online or no buy.

The Flash S1 and Arrow S3  Blu-Rays should be on sale for 20 each on BF andn deals on bookshelves and a new coffee maker a real one not a single cup one

I just got a Wii U so I'll be keeping a lookout for deals on Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Super Mario Maker, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros. and some others that I'm probably forgetting. I'm also looking for blu-rays, mainly a few TV shows (Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural) as well as some DVD's.

Wii U is the main thing I plan on picking up hopefully its on sale and comes with gift card and/or games. Would be great at $250 MK8 bundle with 2 other games or a game and pro controller.

Games wise it depends on price I wont pay over $30 for any of these MGS V, MKX, Until Dawn, Fallout 4, Witcher 3, random games for good prices.

Anybody know if I was to buy a wii U now if Best Buy would price adjust it on Black Friday or even the Saturday after?
Most retailers exclude price adjustments for special sales(black Friday and etc.) So probably not.

Dying Light

Fallout 4

MGSV

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour

Witcher 3

Until Dawn

WWE 2K16

Also, SOMA, but apparently that game will be download only?

In preparation for Black Friday, I have all of the pages for those games bookmarked on BestBuy.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, and Gamestop.com.

Im really hoping for some really cheap and large Micro SD Cards, Thumb Drives, and Hard Drives. Maybe some good PS4 Deals, as well as some great TV Deals. Cmon Really Cheap 50 Inches!

Metal Gear Solid V

Need for Speed

and maybe Assassin's Creed Syndicate if redbox doesn't have it.

optional: lego jurassic world, dishonored definitive edition, and Rock Band 4.

I;m thinking of renting fallout 3 from redbox and see what's the deal behind fallout.

bread's done
Back