Black Friday car audio deals? Amps/Subs?

Chrono Gear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
I've been looking for a good inexpensive amp/sub combo for a while now and was hoping to find something in the Black Friday ads but there don't seem to be any at all. Anyone have any suggestions? I was hoping to buy a new sub preferably as I already have an amp and it works okay. I'm pretty sure the issue I've been having is that the cables have worn out and I ultimately need to replace them. I figured I could buy a new amp and or sub and reduce my cost on a rewire since the installers would have to rewire for a new piece of equipment anyway. I usually handle this stuff myself (just installed a $6 Walmart error radio) but the one thing I hate to do is run wires through my car so I occassionally bite the bullet and let the "professionals" handle it.

Thanks, I didn't see anything worth picking up during the sale the other day. I appreciate the tip all the same. It helps to know these requests don't fall on deaf ears. Kind of hoping that somewhere that can do installs will have a deal. Otherwise I'll just go through the hassle of rewiring my car myself anyway and not bother to buy a new amp or sub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Best Buy still do that stuff?

We always had a local shop up that did all that stuff, didn't know if Best Buy or any other big box guys still did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a few years at least since I've had them do an install for me, but I'm sure they do. When I went to snag a dash kit they sent me out and around the corner to the install bay.

bread's done
Back