Black Friday PSP 3000 Bundle for $129.00 w. FSSS and $15gc @ AMAZON

meh, I'm tempted to replace my psp 1000 for the video out alone, but still can't pull the trigger given how little use the psp gets.

darn amazon, you made me bite. And already shipping soon with fsss. After credit and bundle value, I guess this makes the psp under $100 by itself, which is what I was looking for.

Argh, I knew I should have waited. I jumped on the deal on newegg late last night for $129 for the same bundle, but without the $15 credit.

I just sent in a cancellation request to newegg but my credit card has already been charged so I don't know if it'll go through. I know quite a few of us have dealt with newegg in the past here, they are a good company, but has anyone tried to cancel an order that was already charged?

Edit: Newegg let me cancel my order after all. I'll have to keep an eye out for something else to buy at Newegg. Normally I'd just let the order go through but $15 is too much to let go.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chuckiefresh']Argh, I knew I should have waited. I jumped on the deal on newegg late last night for $129 for the same bundle, but without the $15 credit.

I just sent in a cancellation request to newegg but my credit card has already been charged so I don't know if it'll go through. I know quite a few of us have dealt with newegg in the past here, they are a good company, but has anyone tried to cancel an order that was already charged? Is it too late at this point?[/QUOTE]

i jumped the newegg deal over this
for the sole reason i get taxed from amazon

so i only gain $3 (dam tax is $12)
so with just $3, i get instant saving and faster free shipping :p

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Great deal, now just have to figure out what to use the $15 gaming coupon on.[/QUOTE]

Might as well use it to get the best PSP game now that you'll have one.

I ordered this yesterday when they were offering the $15 game credit, but have yet to receive an email mentioning anything about the game credit. Is that normal?

[quote name='gutter2d']I ordered this yesterday when they were offering the $15 game credit, but have yet to receive an email mentioning anything about the game credit. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

You usually get the credit a day or two after the item ships.

[quote name='addicted2games']You usually get the credit a day or two after the item ships.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks!

[quote name='gutter2d']I ordered this yesterday when they were offering the $15 game credit, but have yet to receive an email mentioning anything about the game credit. Is that normal?[/QUOTE]

I ordered it too and haven't heard anything -- it's normal.

Hey everyone, this is sold out at Amazon, Target, and Newegg, but I found it still in stock at Kmart.com if anyone is still looking for it and it comes with a $25 gaming coupon, you just need to be a kmart.com member(signing up is free)! A better deal than the amazon one from what I can see!

edit: Gamestop has it too in stock but with no $25 gaming credit.

[quote name='bengalboy']Hey everyone, this is sold out at Amazon, Target, and Newegg, but I found it still in stock at Kmart.com if anyone is still looking for it and it comes with a $25 gaming coupon, you just need to be a kmart.com member(signing up is free)! A better deal than the amazon one from what I can see!

edit: Gamestop has it too in stock but with no $25 gaming credit.[/QUOTE]

Kmart's out (after going through checkout...)

bread's done
Back