Black Friday VG deals spreadsheet megathread

civita

CAG Newbie
It's that time of year again, friends. 

The 2021 spreadsheet can be found here.

Will update this post as Black Friday ads start coming out. Post if you see any, and let me know if you'd like to be an editor! 

General note: If you see a game you want at a price you like, but it's the wrong platform, search that store's website for the platform you want. Often they'll mark a game down to the same price on all platforms, but only advertise one.

Updates:

Update #6 - 11/19/21: Best Buy added! Big thanks to Blueweltall for all his help adding in everything from BB!

Update #5 - 11/17/21: Individual console pages added (thanks for the Google Sheets tip, Confucius)! Go-live times added!

Update #4 - 11/14/21: Target added!

Update #3 - 11/12/21: Wal-Mart added!

Update #2 - 11/11/21: Currently the only BF ad available is Meijer. Added!

Update #1 - 11/06/21: BTW, the spreadsheet is currently empty. No BF ads have leaked yet. We'll be on the lookout!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to grab nier and Neo TWEWY, but neither are available for shipping and no way I'm going out to a Walmart to pick up. All stores are showing out of stock anyways.

Also into the guardians of the Galaxy deluxe for $34. Anyone have a cheap filler for free shipping?
in the future just buy a random preorder and cancel it

I bought GotG Deluxe for PS4. I already picked the game up for PS5 on a Buy 2 Get 1 Free New grab at GameStop last Friday but wanted the extras. I will simply trade in the PS4 disc to GameStop once it arrives and keep the PS5 disc instead ;)

And fillers for orders to get to the Free Shipping should be super easy with Walmart. I bought some Gum (Trident 14 pack for $5.99). Everyone should have basics that they can add to cart to bring it up to the free shipping mark.

not a gaming deal but samsung 980 pro 1tb ssd gen 4 nvme m.2 is on sale for $199 at amazon.com. IT comes with heatsink. My ps5 drive was filling up fast so it was a good time to get it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JHL33X7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Yeah, if you need one then you need one. But if you're going to spend $200 then you might as well get the 2TB version on Newegg for $280 instead. Double the storage.

https://www.newegg.com/samsung-2tb-980-pro/p/N82E16820147796

Is the Back 4 Blood Xbone version also the Series version: and vice versa?

Amazon and Gamestop, neither have the Xbone version: not that I can see. They do have the Series version.

Just got a cancellation email for my Ghosts of Tsushima from Dell. Oh well.
Damn that sucks. My order is still alive for now.

Buy the PS4 version lol. It upgrades to PS5 version for free 🤷🏽‍♂️
Yeah maybe I will. The last PS4 game I played with a free PS5 upgrade kept installing the PS4 game every time I turned on my PS5 with the game inside and it was getting very annoying.

Was able to order Neo TWEWY for pickup at local WM (last copy). Tempted on GotG Deluxe at $30, but already ordered the regular at $25 and will need something else for free shipping.

Just got a cancellation email for my Ghosts of Tsushima from Dell. Oh well.
Me too, though I got a shipping notification yesterday and FedEx shows it as in transit? I assume they will pull it before it gets to me but I’m gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Edit: hmm. The tracking info says it left the FedEx origin facility yesterday afternoon. What are the chances they stop the delivery and send it back to Dell? Is that worth $20 to them? Could I actually maybe get away with the game after all? MORE TO COME.

I'm glad I just happened to grab a copy of NEO TWEWY at Best Buy while getting something  for my parents.  Kinda impulse, but it seems like the "did not meet expectations" news drove sales of it in some groups as additional prints are not likely.

Shame, the demo is rad.  I look forward to it!

My Ghosts of Tsushima PS5 was cancelled as well. I’ll try calling them tomorrow and see if I can Karen my way into getting them to fill the order, but I won’t hold my breath.

Had nothing to do today (celebrated Thanksgiving on Monday because of family schedules) so went to Dollar General and got a 20% off $25 Xbox card :)

Hoping they Guardians Deluxe PS5 comes back. Already bought the standard, but for the same price, why not?

I already own Guardians on PS5 and started playing it. I know it may seem strange but I almost Double dipped and ordered the Cosmic Deluxe version for $29 from Walmart also. PS5 sold out but I could Xbox also

Me too, though I got a shipping notification yesterday and FedEx shows it as in transit? I assume they will pull it before it gets to me but I’m gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Edit: hmm. The tracking info says it left the FedEx origin facility yesterday afternoon. What are the chances they stop the delivery and send it back to Dell? Is that worth $20 to them? Could I actually maybe get away with the game after all? MORE TO COME.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lcT4IVE1yg

I hope you end up getting the game for free.

bread's done
Back