Black Friday

If you look closely, it says New Releases over the DVDs and Games 9.99 each over the games, which look like Greatest Hits or older titles.

[quote name='draven80']oh, well eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxscues me[/QUOTE]

Wow... just wow. And you misspelled "excuse".

Do we really need 100 generic Black Friday threads? Maybe we should have an entire forum for BF. Kinda like a seasonal thing, and the topics should be more specific, like "the official Wal-Mart thread" or "BF: PS2 thread" instead of so many random BF topics across the forums.

BF brought me here 2 years ago as well as last year's BF brought with it another wave of new users and this year will be no exception. So, since we all know BF is coming, maybe we should clutter up some other forum with these specific "deals" that are still 3 weeks away. Maybe ?

[quote name='bmulligan']Do we really need 100 generic Black Friday threads? Maybe we should have an entire forum for BF. Kinda like a seasonal thing, and the topics should be more specific, like "the official Wal-Mart thread" or "BF: PS2 thread" instead of so many random BF topics across the forums.

BF brought me here 2 years ago as well as last year's BF brought with it another wave of new users and this year will be no exception. So, since we all know BF is coming, maybe we should clutter up some other forum with these specific "deals" that are still 3 weeks away. Maybe ?[/QUOTE]

I agree. I was around for last year's sale but I can't even remember how the threads were sorted.

[quote name='bmulligan']Do we really need 100 generic Black Friday threads? Maybe we should have an entire forum for BF. Kinda like a seasonal thing, and the topics should be more specific, like "the official Wal-Mart thread" or "BF: PS2 thread" instead of so many random BF topics across the forums.

BF brought me here 2 years ago as well as last year's BF brought with it another wave of new users and this year will be no exception. So, since we all know BF is coming, maybe we should clutter up some other forum with these specific "deals" that are still 3 weeks away. Maybe ?[/QUOTE]

Brilliant!

Can a moderator hook this up? :)

[quote name='chargeup45']I agree. I was around for last year's sale but I can't even remember how the threads were sorted.[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly, there was one fat thread with the first post being a list, store by store with each sale item for each store under the stores name. As more people posted deals they kept getting added on to the first post so that others wouldnt have to search a 30 page thread. We just need a mod to set up the thread, put it in the deals forum and make it a sticky for a while. This wont require 15 different BF forums or threads for each system plus other various electronics etc. One thread, it worked great last year so we should do it again.

[quote name='josekortez']I don't know about anybody else here, but I'm going to be the first one in Ace Hardware when the doors open.[/QUOTE]

I'll take you down if I have to...

ok, well, any deal i run across, i will just keep to myself from now on and assume that everyone else already know about it. Sorry for wasting peoples time.

[quote name='draven80']ok, well, any deal i run across, i will just keep to myself from now on and assume that everyone else already know about it. Sorry for wasting peoples time.[/QUOTE]Use the Search feature, It really helps sometimes

Black Friday '03 is what caused me to sign up again. I forgot my original username so I had to make a new one.

I think the thread idea is better -- I'd much rather have every store's information available in one thread rather than a bunch of different ones. Too much clicking back and forth to compare items. All the information just needs to be updated more regularly as it comes in.

bread's done
Back