BLACK NOVEMBER Digital Sale - Newegg.com (Up to 83% Off 400+ Games)

anyone happen to know if there's still an online community for the Rainbow Six games (Vegas, Vegas 2). Would love to play those again, especially for $2.50, but didn't know if multiplayer was still around.

Was wondering that myself. I assume that the sales for most of these haven't gone live yet; otherwise, nothing to see here.
Most are live, except for a large chunk of the Ubisoft stuff and some of the Aspyr-published Mac stuff (some of which won't activate on Steam, anyway.)

The biggest drawback to this entire sale is that prices were inflated like crazy before it even started.

Take Borderlands 2, for example. The listing when you search for the game yields the following at $19.99 MSRP.

EvtlkRL.png

But when you go to the sale page, it gives you the MSRP for the GOTY version...

vBpHoLX.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm most tempted by Trials Fusion @ $5 and Might and Magic IX for $twofitty.

Those are $4 and $2 with the code EMCWWPW22

I haven't even touched the first Trials game though so I might just grab the
a15.gif

The biggest drawback to this entire sale is that prices were inflated like crazy before it even started.

Take Borderlands 2, for example. The listing when you search for the game yields the following at $19.99 MSRP.

EvtlkRL.png

But when you go to the sale page, it gives you the MSRP for the GOTY version...

vBpHoLX.png
So Newegg is following the GamersGate sale guidelines?

anyone happen to know if there's still an online community for the Rainbow Six games (Vegas, Vegas 2). Would love to play those again, especially for $2.50, but didn't know if multiplayer was still around.
I'll play with ya =)

So Newegg is following the GamersGate sale guidelines?
Yup. And at this point, BL2 vanilla should never be on sale for more than $5. It's two years old, has a ton of DLC, and the sequel is already out. People have moved on, for the most part.

Yep.

And I don't like the way it's positioned/laid-out in a grid, either.

Taking up too much real-estate on screen.

I'd prefer a list like Steam has - w/ me being able to sort it by price, best-selling, name, etc.
It'd be nice to be able to filter out DLC too

I wish NewEgg would send me a $10 gift card right now for no apparent reason, too... ;)
Well they sent me one because I haven't shopped there in over a year. Didn't know what to use it on since it expires in 4 days and Newegg doesn't sell steam gift cards.

Well they sent me one because I haven't shopped there in over a year. Didn't know what to use it on since it expires in 4 days and Newegg doesn't sell steam gift cards.
Ah, got cha!

Oh yeah, I forgot - I had that happen a while back! I bought AC: Lib + DLC for like $1 total or so, IIRC.

I lurk here from time to time but I'm thinking this is the only way I'm gonna find out whats wrong. I ordered a few games last night, used the code and the transaction went through but I haven't gotten the codes. If I check my order history; it will show the only four letters of the code and the rest are astirisks. No email comfirmation but I had to use a new email to get the code since my noscript screwed up an order on my main account and I had to make a new email and account just to order with the code. The order went in successful, the new email isn't filtering junk mail and I cant find the code anywhere! How have you guys done it? How long did it take you to get them? I ordered like 10PM EST and it's like noon here. I'm really getting worried I blew 20 bucks on codes i'm not gonna get...

I lurk here from time to time but I'm thinking this is the only way I'm gonna find out whats wrong. I ordered a few games last night, used the code and the transaction went through but I haven't gotten the codes. If I check my order history; it will show the only four letters of the code and the rest are astirisks. No email comfirmation but I had to use a new email to get the code since my noscript screwed up an order on my main account and I had to make a new email and account just to order with the code. The order went in successful, the new email isn't filtering junk mail and I cant find the code anywhere! How have you guys done it? How long did it take you to get them? I ordered like 10PM EST and it's like noon here. I'm really getting worried I blew 20 bucks on codes i'm not gonna get...
I bought a couple of games in the sale Thursday morning and I got the email confirmation within seconds of my order and the codes a few minutes later.

I bought a couple of games in the sale Thursday morning and I got the email confirmation within seconds of my order and the codes a few minutes later.
DISREGARD EVERYTHING I SAID! STUPID ME USED ANOTHER EMAIL I HAD LYING AROUND I USE AS A SAFEY FOR SITES I DON'T TRUST! Scared the crap outta me cause I thought I just bought someone a bunch of games using my card. Sorry for wasting your time cause I'm apparently completely brain dead!

bread's done
Back