Black Ops 2 $39.99 (360)

2w1cked

CAGiversary!
Not much a fan of the series anymore but I figured this worthwhile to post. Was in my local Radio Shack today and they had it marked down on clearance from $59.99 to $39.99. This might vary depending on your local store, but 20 bucks saved is 20 bucks saved. :D

"Clearance" at $40... it was $20 about a week ago from the Microsoftstore fiasco, It has been/will be alot lower and at a much better retailer...

[quote name='Hemi']"Clearance" at $40... it was $20 about a week ago from the Microsoftstore fiasco, It has been/will be alot lower and at a much better retailer...[/QUOTE]

Yup hopped on it last week

[quote name='nextisland']in the early 2000s some black guy shot up a radioshack by my house here in florida . havent stepped foot inside since :/[/QUOTE]

Why would anyone want to go postal at a Radioshack? Why would that happen a second time at the same store? I think it'd be a lot safer now after the incident... lol

[quote name='nextisland']in the early 2000s some black guy shot up a radioshack by my house here in florida . havent stepped foot inside since :/[/QUOTE]

Thanks for mentioning his race. Super relevant to the story, obviously.

[quote name='Hemi']"Clearance" at $40... it was $20 about a week ago from the Microsoftstore fiasco, It has been/will be alot lower and at a much better retailer...[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the issue was at the MS store but got mine at 20 just fine.

[quote name='illennium']Thanks for mentioning his race. Super relevant to the story, obviously.[/QUOTE]

If he said white guy would you make it an issue?

[quote name='illennium']Thanks for mentioning his race. Super relevant to the story, obviously.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']If he said white guy would you make it an issue?[/QUOTE]

ZwZIPVt.gif

[quote name='invincibleaggre']Why would anyone want to go postal at a Radioshack? Why would that happen a second time at the same store? I think it'd be a lot safer now after the incident... lol[/QUOTE]

Gambler's fallacy

Also lol at a $40 deal on a year old game. But its ok you're new. :)

bread's done
Back