Black Ops 2 $39.99 @amazon.com

Haven't bought a CoD in a couple years. Just got bored of them. Should I jump? Eh... nah. Not at $40. Maybe if it gets to $25 or I'll just wait for the next installment.

[quote name='Owlmanus']Just got BF Premium for 35[/QUOTE]

That's the much better option especially because of the DLC. I played this game for at least 100 hours and it is addictive as hell

Has anybody ever had any luck getting Amazon to make price adjustments on games? I still have a sealed copy of Black Ops 2 (pre-ordered) that I was going to return to them, but might keep if they will adjust to the current $39.99.

I was afraid of that. Then can someone please enlighten me on how I might be able to keep this launch copy with the Nuketown 2025 map and still end up paying the current $39.99 price? :whistle2:k

PS3 copy by the way.

[quote name='dcgrimes']I was afraid of that. Then can someone please enlighten me on how I might be able to keep this launch copy with the Nuketown 2025 map and still end up paying the current $39.99 price? :whistle2:k

PS3 copy by the way.[/QUOTE]

You really can't. Assuming you bought the game at launch.

Darn. I mean I guess I understand why they wouldn't just offer a blanket price protection for everything, but times like these I wish Amazon had a B&M location so I could prove to them I have my legit unopened copy to return and repurchase.

This doesn't seem like a bad deal, I love the game.. one of the best CODs despite few little annoyances its tons of fun.

Guess haters gonna hate :headache:

bread's done
Back